want to buy DSLR camera by installment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tianya

Sep 13, 2006
hi guys i am new here, i want to get myself a dslr camera but as i am a poor student :dunno: so wanna check with u guys, do u guys know any place when i able to get the camera and pay by installment?? really apperiate if anyone can help :)

Harvey Norman, Courts, Alan Photo to name a few.....btw, do you have a credit card in the first place?:think:

Razor54 said:
Harvey Norman, Courts, Alan Photo to name a few.....btw, do you have a credit card in the first place?:think:

no man ~~ no credit card :dunno:

tianya said:
no man ~~ no credit card :dunno:

As a student concentrate on studies first. Work during your scohol holidays and save up for a camera. If you relaly need a SLR for school work you can walways borrow or get a second hand film camera for $100 or less.

tianya said:
hi guys i am new here, i want to get myself a dslr camera but as i am a poor student :dunno: so wanna check with u guys, do u guys know any place when i able to get the camera and pay by installment?? really apperiate if anyone can help :)

Join ur school photography club, will have a few DSLR cam u can use for free if u become a member.
Why the need to get one ? Start off slowly, wif a PnS or something. Play wif a simple cam and see if u r really into photography or simply the "I see alot of ppl use DSLR, i also want to be seen using one" or "Model at comex won't pose for me if i dun use DSLR"

Anyway, u can try convincing ur parent to buy one for u and u pay by installment ;)

tianya said:

Poor or no credit card is not a problem. Maybe can start saving and once you have enough then you buy.
Can consider buying 2nd from the B&S here, it save you alot too.

You should spend only what you can afford and never live on credit... Thats how some people become bankrupt :(

Living on credit is like gambling :nono:

Just curious why you want to spend on a DSLR ?? :think:

hmm~~ thank everyone for all the advices:) oh anywya i need the camera for some project ;p

wah .. what project?

y dont u just go n rent one ? look thru the rentals sub forum ... some of them even do leasing @ $10 per day :)

Agreed. Why spend so much money on a DSLR just for 1 school project when you can easily settle for a Point-and-Shoot camera instead? Unless, you wish to take up photography seriously.

Another suggestion is to look for a 2nd hand camera, much cheaper but depend if
you can find a cam in good condition.

maybe u can try asking yr parents for help , i think they will help you for installment. should not be too difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.