Want to buy D50 + Kitlen, please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai Nguyen

May 6, 2005
I would like to have D50 & will arrive SGP on Friday, anyone know the price & what promotions come with ? (SD card, Tripod....)

Thanks a lot

HN

I would like to have D50 & will arrive SGP on Friday, anyone know the price & what promotions come with ? (SD card, Tripod....)

Thanks a lot

HN

Well, what is your budget? Then can advised you on what to buy lah....:)

From Vietnam?

Yes, I am from Viet Nam

D50 Kit Len, I heard around 12xx S$ include GST but wonder which promotion now, free 1 or 2 SD 1 G ? & how is the best price ?

Yes, I am from Viet Nam

D50 Kit Len, I heard around 12xx S$ include GST but wonder which promotion now, free 1 or 2 SD 1 G ? & how is the best price ?

No worry, u came to the right place.......think you should get alot of free advise from all the nice pple here. :)
Where is the BBB virus gone to liao :think:

Or you can do a search on D50

Prob is the free gifts normally need to collect from Nikon Service Centre, so you will need to make two trips, one to shop the other to NSC.

I bought from mscolor during dec time and everything was taken from the shop includ the bag(which traded+top up for another Lowepro one) and freebies.

Freebies collected at the shop. However offer such as 55-200mm @$199 is to be redeemed at Nikon Service Centre.

:think: mine 55-200 was ordered and collected from mscolor tat time thou. they helped the cutomers to collect. Anyway, Oracle is another source!

Apprecited your help,

HN

Apprecited your help,

Just take D50 Kit + 1 SD 1G + Nikkon Bag @ 1210 S$

But promotion buy Nikon Len 55-200 @ 199 S$ was over (expried Jan 06)

Thanks CSers for help

HN

Hai Nguyen said:
Apprecited your help,

Thanks CSers for help

HN

Hi, so did u buy it at MS colour?

Hai Nguyen said:
Apprecited your help,

Thanks CSers for help

HN

Should not be, think they extend till 12Feb the Orchard Teleshop roadshow...

I also do hope that but Nikon Center informed me promotion period is over when I call them

Just only Hello at lucky plaza, but need to pay full 1488S$ (2 SD 1G..). Mine is only 1210 b4 gst

Hai Nguyen said:
Just only Hello at lucky plaza, but need to pay full 1488S$ (2 SD 1G..). Mine is only 1210 b4 gst

okie, get what you mean... 1 extra 1gb don't cost the diff of S$278.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.