Want to buy a brand new D70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

terencelim

Jan 2, 2006
Robin Hood Garden
Hi All,

I need to get a brand new D70s. Do anyone got any advise where to buy D70s at a good price? I have ask a few places all out of stock...

Thank you.

terencelim said:
Hi All,

I need to get a brand new D70s. Do anyone got any advise where to buy D70s at a good price? I have ask a few places all out of stock...

Thank you.

Have you tried to get from MS Color, Cathay Photo or Alan Photo ?

I have tried Alan and Cathay photo all out of stocks! So sad. I will try MS Color

hey.. i think MS also out of stock.. coz i brought the last set from them last week! :bsmilie:

they only left D70s body, no kit set left.

anyway FYI i read this thread that says he brought a D70s Kit package (free 1g cf, nikon bag) from Funan Havey Norman at $1760..

which is cheaper then MS by 10 bucks! and get an extra free bag!
maybe u shd try calling Havey Norman @ Funan.. oh ya the person mention abt the supervisor selling him at that price.. so u try calling the supervisor..;)

terencelim said:
Hi All,

Thank you.

Have you try calling Lord's Camera at Lucky Plaza? Saw quite a few pieces in the shop last week when I was there making my lens puchase.

how much is the price diff from a body set and a kit set ah ?
any diff from it ?

Just my 50 cents worth... Do buy the kit if you're starting out. The lens is really good for the price you pay. Unlike other the kit lenses of other manufacturers, the 18-70 is well constucted with good optical performance. It's not some el-cheapo plastic that you discard after a few months of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.