Want to become a owner of DSLR, which one is high recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

southeastsg

Oct 27, 2002
Jurong Point
Visit site
Want to become a owner of DSLR, which one is high recommended with high performance & competive price?
eek:

Originally posted by southeastsg
my budget is less than S$4000 including a 50mm 1.84 lens

wat is 1.84 lens har? :dunno:

did a search but cannot find anything leh...

actually y 1ds and not d1x? =)
preference or?

Originally posted by southeastsg
Want to become a owner of DSLR, which one is high recommended with high performance & competive price?
eek:

wake up, don't dream no more.

i hope the original poster realises how vague his original question is. Almost like posting in a car forum "I want to buy a car, which one is recommended with high performance and competitive price"

what the poster should be doing is to read carefully all the online reviews to get an impression of the capabilities of the models and post a question with more specifics....

Anyway, i hear that Sigma SD9 is now $3k... so definitely high price to performance ratio. Be the first to buy it in Singapore!

Grab a second hand DSLR, so that you can buy more lenes with that $4000! :p

I'll consider canon, won't have any problems borrowing lens here. :D

Back to reality, I'll stick to my E10. :)

Originally posted by erwinx
i hope the original poster realises how vague his original question is. Almost like posting in a car forum "I want to buy a car, which one is recommended with high performance and competitive price"

what the poster should be doing is to read carefully all the online reviews to get an impression of the capabilities of the models and post a question with more specifics....

Anyway, i hear that Sigma SD9 is now $3k... so definitely high price to performance ratio. Be the first to buy it in Singapore!

$3K? where?

Originally posted by togu
Grab a second hand DSLR, so that you can buy more lenes with that $4000! :p

I'll consider canon, won't have any problems borrowing lens here. :D

Back to reality, I'll stick to my E10. :)

You have Nikon Speedlight now, makes more sense to buy a S2 pro. :)

Regards
CK

Oh OT abit. Togu, nice meeting you yesterday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.