Wannabes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got quite a remark as well but not very flattering one...

had my RF slinged around while walking in orchard road after taking some shots.

XMM said "wa lao, you see that guy, the camera so old school, he think very fashionable to carry around mei??"

In my mind I was like "smlj la....." :bsmilie:

old school now in leh.Checkered clothes,vintage bags.I like the look of old manual film cameras leh,those kids got funny taste

wah..i sure walk up to them ask them FO.gd stuffs don't know how to appreciate don't act smart.bloody rf can pay for your damn uglybag and clothes by xxx times. Don't know then don't act smart.old fashion...u think u very fashionable...haha

Haha! Relax dude! haha

nowadays these si gina spend papa money still so yaya.cannot relax on them...use leica very ah pek meh?i can't even afford...ask them go cathay and see if they will will even open a set let them try.

while we are talking abt GWC attracting XMM with their DSLRs. it can happen the vice versa

today i saw a XMM w/ a DSLR and defiantly she attracted this GWC (me). she was dam cute looking :)

while we are talking abt GWC attracting XMM with their DSLRs. it can happen the vice versa

today i saw a XMM w/ a DSLR and defiantly she attracted this GWC (me). she was dam cute looking :)

offer tfcd for her.

is it just me or do you guys realise it also? more and more teens are getting a dslr because they think its 'cool'. i have a handful of friends who got themselves a dslr. so i thought hey! i finally have some photog buddies. then when i start talking to them, i realise they use only auto mode, and don't really intend to go into photog in depth as a hobby. so i asked them why dslr? so he replies its the trend now (every design student "has to" own one). im like wtf?

in fact i've seen many of them outside amongst the streets as well, can't help but notice how they use the dslr, and you just know from the way the hold etc.. that they just want to be cool. im a teenage too, and maybe to others im like them wanting to be cool. its kind of annoying no? No offence.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.:complain:
why should you need to be bothered about this in the first place? no matter what, photography is still a hobby to most people, why can't people enjoy what they like or they can afford?

Do they really bother you with what they have in their hands?

i didnt read everything but this reminds me of my school's photog club

this guy has all the top stuff including the 85L

and what he shared with newcomers of the club was that for certain shot the colour so nice was because he shot at 1/800s

till today, he still havent learnt how to expose for subjects. covered a prize ceremony for an IVP track n field event, all the winners had no visible face. i remembered how he shot some for SMU pageant, 90% were underexposed again, some of the faces cant even be distinguished, this is no joke. well let's just say there is really this culture of gearheadism as nightmare mentioned :dunno:

till today, he still havent learnt how to expose for subjects. covered a prize ceremony for an IVP track n field event, all the winners had no visible face. i remembered how he shot some for SMU pageant, 90% were underexposed again, some of the faces cant even be distinguished, this is no joke. well let's just say there is really this culture of gearheadism as nightmare mentioned :dunno:

tell him to post in critique corner :)

and what he shared with newcomers of the club was that for certain shot the colour so nice was because he shot at 1/800s

there's where auto mode comes in lor. too bad he doesn't know the wonder of it

It means it is a hobby that more and more people are adopting.

A bigger pool of resale items in B&S!

As long it does not directly affect me, i don't bother about it :)

but as what giantcanopy said, a larger pool of 2nd hand items are more then welcome!

offer to let her tfcd like wad sion would do! ;)

u never SIC your skills with him ah? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.