Wannabe product shot: The Playstation Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
Finally succumbed to temptation and got this new toy for myself, and since it's so pretty (to me at least - i'm a sucker for glossy surfaces!), i just felt like shooting it... =)

psp_small.jpg

psp2_small.jpg

psp3_small.jpg

psp4_small.jpg

C&C, please. =)

psp_small.jpg

this pic althou unique, but neglected a simple rule, a logo should always remain in its original orientation. the PS logo is the other way round. Thats why PS2 even thou it can be placed horizontal & vertical, the logo on the CD tray can be rotated as well to reflect its orientation.

psp_small.jpg

this pic althou unique, but neglected a simple rule, a logo should always remain in its original orientation. the PS logo is the other way round. Thats why PS2 even thou it can be placed horizontal & vertical, the logo on the CD tray can be rotated as well to reflect its orientation.

noted. thanks! =)

Agree with Del_CtrlnoAlt about the orientation, but I like rest of the photos. :thumbsup:

nicely done. brought out the curves and textures esp in some of the pics. :D

like it too.. ;)

thanks all for your kind compliments! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.