Wannabe product shot: The Playstation Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
Finally succumbed to temptation and got this new toy for myself, and since it's so pretty (to me at least - i'm a sucker for glossy surfaces!), i just felt like shooting it... =)

C&C, please. =)

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

this pic althou unique, but neglected a simple rule, a logo should always remain in its original orientation. the PS logo is the other way round. Thats why PS2 even thou it can be placed horizontal & vertical, the logo on the CD tray can be rotated as well to reflect its orientation.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005

this pic althou unique, but neglected a simple rule, a logo should always remain in its original orientation. the PS logo is the other way round. Thats why PS2 even thou it can be placed horizontal & vertical, the logo on the CD tray can be rotated as well to reflect its orientation.
noted. thanks! =)

mace1980

Jan 20, 2007
East & West
Agree with Del_CtrlnoAlt about the orientation, but I like rest of the photos. :thumbsup:

Buggy

Aug 16, 2004
Woodlands
nicely done. brought out the curves and textures esp in some of the pics. :D

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
thanks all for your kind compliments! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom