Wanna shoot the "O" team ? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Usually, Outdoor shoots are so typical and solo. In view of these, the below theme was discussed over lunch after our shoot last weekend.

Anyone interested in shooting LETTER "O" with a full jersey basketball team? I need to know if there are sufficient interest as we need to co-ordinate with the WHOLE Semi-Pro basketball team :sweat: - ensuring all players can make it on the proposed date. Any die-hard basketball fan out there ??? :) It is likely that we need to book the whole basketbal court for the shoot as well :think:

DATE : Some time in MAY ( need to plan - of cos, WE plan, lah ..nevertheless, we welcome contributions )

THEME : Sportswear but 'SLAMDUNK' style

LOCATION : OUTDOOR BASKETBALL COURT - of cos,those new and colourful ones ( Letter 'O' and I have already gone to recce some courts last weekend after our shoot )

What kinda shots will you get ? : A wall of basketball team in full jersey with LETTER "O" as subject. You get to compose countless poses, layout ... just to get THAT shot.

For female photographers in the house, the hunks in the team may interest you to capture solo portraiture shots :lovegrin: I leave it to your creativity to fully utilise the whole basketball team to create THAT shot, which you have always dreamt of.

Any takers ?

Session 1 ( morning - 0900 to 1200hrs )
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

BREAK FOR LUNCH ( Rest and wait for photographers in Session 2 )

Session 2 (afternoon - 1500 to 1800 hrs)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Logically, this can only be conducted on the same day. We have put the max. as 8 photographers per session in view of such rare opportunity. Probably, buddy sytem ...each pair shoot for 45 mins ? If you still like to shoot TOGETHER ( 8 at one go ), it's up to you as well. We bring you there, YOU determine how and what you like to shoot :lovegrin:

THANK YOU FOR READING. If you are keen, just fill up the list. We will work out the details later as your preferences / suggestions would facilitate our planning. If there are not enuff interest, I will close this thread shortly.

Nice theme! May this shoot take off!

You may like to let the rest have an idea around how much will the cost be.

Virgo said:
Nice theme! May this shoot take off!

You may like to let the rest have an idea around how much will the cost be.

I will, BRO .... different places charge differently for their courts and they are also subjected to availability on our proposed date :) If there are sufficient interest, I will go and book it or even ask for 'sponsorship' :lovegrin:

If not enuff interest, then no point planning liao :devil:

very interesting theme Bro.... :thumbsup:

may be should get a small trampoline, so she can do some real slam dunk.....should be interesting....

get a pomp pomps also..... :sweat:

Haha, cannot edit thread. :sweat:

What I mean is that gather all the photographers in CS that likes basketball and form a team? Then rotate to shoot each other? With "O" of course. ;)

Petf69 said:
very interesting theme Bro.... :thumbsup:

may be should get a small trampoline, so she can do some real slam dunk.....should be interesting....

get a pomp pomps also..... :sweat:

thot of that too ...maybe we should engage the CHEEROBICS's teams :lovegrin: ..but that will too overwhelming :think:

AJ23 said:
Haha, cannot edit thread. :sweat:

What I mean is that gather all the photographers in CS that likes basketball and form a team? Then rotate to shoot each other? With "O" of course. ;)

OIC .... :)

But getting a common CS jersey is expensive ;p

WE have a 'READY' team now ..just need to pose them and ask them to do whatever 'dunk' u guys want :lovegrin:

am in depending on dates ... early May is good, except the May day weekend ...

Ah V bro I thought we talk talk only .... really going for the theme :thumbsup: Let me know the date , I'll check my schedule :bsmilie:

poohbear said:
Ah V bro I thought we talk talk only .... really going for the theme :thumbsup: Let me know the date , I'll check my schedule :bsmilie:
pooh ... becareful for what you wish ... may just come true ... could be a great shoot ...

gosh !!!!!!! bro ! this is really refreshing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers for u..................
if my schedule permits... will like to join u...

maybe can come down see see??? lolx... ;p mi play basketball too!! lolx... :D

Bro Ahv....I'll be the cheerleader :bsmilie:

hmmmm....let see...better shave my legs first..... :bsmilie:

Petf69 said:
Bro Ahv....I'll be the cheerleader :bsmilie:

hmmmm....let see...better shave my legs first..... :bsmilie:

Maybe u can show them some dance steps too!! 1..2..3..4.....7 :bsmilie:

wah .... now can take a full team of pretty girls :lovegrin:

Not many nice outdoor courts and what if it rains. Maybe you can book the marine parade cc's semi-outdoor court on top floor. Got some natural light in but still have shelter

Creative... ;)
U need a team of cheerleaders... hee, hee

Wow.. this is rather an interesting theme that comes rare... A not to miss leh... reserve me Ahv...

But then hor.. it's in door or out door leh? Out door rains 'Chia Lup'... Erm.. if in door wise will there but good lighting courts for good photography or extra lightings needs to be use? :think:

Well... juz leave it to ya plannings lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.