Wanna shoot the "O" team ? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the shooters should pay nothing. It will only benefit the basketball team and its sponsors. In fact, why don't get the team sponsors' to buy lunch and / or refreshments. Good promo stuff, if the sponsors are represented by a couple of teams have them all come down at various times when we can also do some posed shots of a match and even have a friendly match between the teams for the shooters to get some sports photography for experience.

tommon said:
I think the shooters should pay nothing. It will only benefit the basketball team and its sponsors. In fact, why don't get the team sponsors' to buy lunch and / or refreshments. Good promo stuff, if the sponsors are represented by a couple of teams have them all come down at various times when we can also do some posed shots of a match and even have a friendly match between the teams for the shooters to get some sports photography for experience.

Hmmm....thanks for the feedback but I am not a team manager and know nuts about sponsorship. I am organising this rare theme for photographers to shoot my LETTER 'O'.. I guess I was not clear enuff ? In addition, the team wont benefit much as they ve graciously agreed to be the 'background' (BTW, not ez to get such consent ).. LETTER 'O' is the main subject :lovegrin: If you all are keen to shoot sports...like u said, might as well organise a friendly match and fellow photographers can gain some experience in shooting 'sports' (not what I had in mind)

I am not organising a sports event/ photography shoot :bsmilie: ...not into this area..maybe next time :think: I am keen in creating those 'magazine' concept/ pictures.

I hope this clarifies :devil: .

Upzzz for my LETTER 'O' !!!

tommon said:
bad idea ...

tommon said:

This is a bad suggestion. :nono: Seems like a win - lose suggestion to me...
Will you do the same for us? Thanks in advance... :bsmilie:

Kudos to AhV for arranging this shoot. I think its a logistical nightmare to coordinate so many people! UPZ for you. :thumbsup: :cheergal:

AhV said:
I will, BRO .... different places charge differently for their courts and they are also subjected to availability on our proposed date :) If there are sufficient interest, I will go and book it or even ask for 'sponsorship' :lovegrin:

If not enuff interest, then no point planning liao :devil:
Very true indeed bro, but you may like to work out a ball park figure for each photog to consider. Interest is one thing, cost is another. I may have interest in joining for a shoot, but if the cost is too high, then... :sweat:

Just giving some ideas for you to consider...hope that this shoot will take off well. All the best bro! :)

AhV said:
Hmmm....thanks for the feedback but I am not a team manager and know nuts about sponsorship. I am organising this rare theme for photographers to shoot my LETTER 'O'.. I guess I was not clear enuff ? In addition, the team wont benefit much as they ve graciously agreed to be the 'background' (BTW, not ez to get such consent ).. LETTER 'O' is the main subject :lovegrin: If you all are keen to shoot sports...like u said, might as well organise a friendly match and fellow photographers can gain some experience in shooting 'sports' (not what I had in mind)

I am not organising a sports event/ photography shoot :bsmilie: ...not into this area..maybe next time :think: I am keen in creating those 'magazine' concept/ pictures.

I hope this clarifies :devil: .

Upzzz for my LETTER 'O' !!!

:thumbsup: Sign me up. I need some sporty model pictures anyway.

First I must apologise to Ah V for OT-ing here, but just can't resist...

To tommon, didn't you state in unequivocal terms that you're leaving this site and that the people here are "disgusting, annoying and unfriendly" and that you won't be returning as "it make one sick just to listen to the rubbish".

It appears that there is a reversal in your stand. One of those who proclaim loudly that he is leaving, yet comes back.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116952

tommon said:

vince123123 said:
First I must apologise to Ah V for OT-ing here, but just can't resist...

To tommon, didn't you state in unequivocal terms that you're leaving this site and that the people here are "disgusting, annoying and unfriendly" and that you won't be returning as "it make one sick just to listen to the rubbish".

It appears that there is a reversal in your stand. One of those who proclaim loudly that he is leaving, yet comes back.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116952

Why are you always picking on people? So what people changes their mind. :angry: Do you like to embarass people in other people's thread? :nono:

Thanks for all the feedback and interest. Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session :) ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7)
8)

Reserved List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested. That will determine how long we need to book the basketball courts and time of the shoot. Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O' ;p

Interesting theme!

In case the organiser is still looking out for a nice basketball court, may I suggest one at Woodlands Crescent? Its new, colourful and it set in a small neighbourhood park which has beautiful surroundings. However, since its a public court, I'm not sure if it can be "booked" for private usage. Or maybe you can just scare the kids away with enough photog!! haha... Let me know if this interests you and I can try to get a few snaps of the court since I live nearby. :)

tommon said:

hmmm... for a person who claimed dat he will not log into CS again.... u sure hve a lot to say...
http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116952

AhV - hope u can pull this off soon! awaiting more details from u! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the feedback and interest. Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8)

Reserved List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested. That will determine how long we need to book the basketball courts and time of the shoot. Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O'

Thanks for all the feedback and interest. Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8) Shodan99

Reserved List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested. That will determine how long we need to book the basketball courts and time of the shoot. Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O'

whha...basketball huh? Must be all those suai ges again...O.O!Since the New Urban Male shoot
Count me in AhV!

Once again, THANKS for all the feedback and interest. I ve gone to recce the court with Miss "O" with the information provided by fellow CSer. She love it :) However, the personalised jersey is not ready yet - ve gone down to the shop more than twice liao....will update all of you accordingly. We ensure tt you wont regret shooting this theme with us. Once the props are complete, WE ARE READY TO "ROCK AND ROLL" ... :bsmilie: Such project takes a little more time than usual, please bear with us.

Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8) Shodan99

Reserved List
1)jodie_tan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested. That will determine how long we need to book the basketball courts and time of the shoot.

Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O' :lovegrin:

waiaung said:
Hi..im just wondering if this is a TFP shoot or with some fee?
I tried to browse thru the posts in the thread and i didnt notice anything mentioning about fees..

If you read through the post carefully, this is not a TFP shoot. It's a paid shoot. It depends on the basketball court which AhV is using plus the make-up artist fees as well. So the fees will be calculated later. AhV is posting to see how much interest there is in this Basketball theme shoot. Hope this clarify your doubts. Thanks for the interest.

Hi AhV. Thanks for fetching us yesterday. Pity O and u couldn't join us. :thumbsup: for ur shoot!

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE, WE ARE READY TO "ROCK AND ROLL" ... :vhappy: :cheergal: :cheergal:

The props are ready and I have written permission from the town council to use their court :) .

Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8) Shodan99

Reserved List
1)jodie_tan
2)waiaung
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested as it will facilitate my planning.....anymore interest ??? You have to bear with me as I still need to co-ordinate with a 'full jersey' all MALE basketball team. Email me at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk

Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O' :lovegrin:

bro.. which date are u looking at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.