Wanna shoot "Michelle Chong" ???? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Hmmm... this is my new discovery for 2005. She looks like "MICHELLE CHONG" in some of my fotos. Just wondering if there are suffcient interest to organise shoots for her. Noted that CSers' standards have raised since there are so much shoots to choose from nowadays. Moreover, all pretty pretty ones ..I am just sharing a rare gem. Pics are intentionally 'LOW QUALITY' so that leechers will stay away :sticktong

11129LETTER_O1.jpg

Tentatively, 5 March 2005 ???

Thank You for reading. If there is no interest, I will remove these images in a few days time :sweat: She is "LETTER O" since most of us here love alphabets lately :bsmilie:

**************ADDED on 22 FEBRUARY 2005*****************

Details of shoot are on PAGE 3 of this thread.

Thanks for reading !

blurblock said:
Luckily it is Letter "O" and not two Letters "MC" ..... using that two letters is a sure method to drive away potential shooters ;D

Oh really...thanks for the reminder :bsmilie:

Upz Upz Upz .... she's really photogenic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !! Enjoy my shoot yesterday despite the heat . Can i post some of my shots in the gallery for comments ?

blurblock said:
Luckily it is Letter "O" and not two Letters "MC" ..... using that two letters is a sure method to drive away potential shooters ;D

Oei....stop it lar. Mods and Admins would not like it if u keep mentioning. Pls keep this thread clean. Thanks.

Those who are interested pls contact AhV for more info.

Tentatively, 5 March 2005

1. Poohbear (keep the ball rolling !)

TMC said:
AhV, this going to be TFP? or paid shoot?

Sorry bro, I am afraid it's a paid shoot. The usual thingy...if there is sufficient interest, I wil repost with more details. I have given her enuff exposure liao. She is very natural in front of cameras. POOHBEAR oredi had his share of fun :)

poohbear said:
Upz Upz Upz .... she's really photogenic :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !! Enjoy my shoot yesterday despite the heat . Can i post some of my shots in the gallery for comments ?

rather not, lah...let Master Lim review first, then post the 'gungho'ones..e.g. the 'prone positions' ones :bsmilie:

Meanwhile, keep the interest coming guys !!! Cheers !!! She is Kawaii, ne :lovegrin:

AhV said:
rather not, lah...let Master Lim review first, then post the 'gungho'ones..e.g. the 'prone positions' ones :bsmilie:

Meanwhile, keep the interest coming guys !!! Cheers !!! She is Kawaii, ne :lovegrin:

Which Master Lim? I am also Lim lei.....!

I can vouch for her too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A very photogenic and pleasant lady indeed. She's a natural in posing! The heat and sweat yesterday was all worth it when I downloaded the pics I took. Her eyes SPARKLES. :lovegrin:

I'll post the "prone position" pic when I go home... :bsmilie:

Petf69 said:
uzs for you Bro. V.

Great looking model. How tall is she btw?

Well, I dunno .... bcos she is still GROWING UP :bsmilie: Get the hint ? :lovegrin:

Let us know the rough cost. I'd be happy to shoot your model. Nice eyes! They're everything I look for in a shoot! :thumbsup:

Also, 8 photogs in a group may seem a bit too crampy for a shoot. Any way to break into smaller groups?

Hope it's not too inconvenient for you bro. :embrass:

Virgo said:
Let us know the rough cost. I'd be happy to shoot your model. Nice eyes! They're everything I look for in a shoot! :thumbsup:

Also, 8 photogs in a group may seem a bit too crampy for a shoot. Any way to break into smaller groups?

Hope it's not too inconvenient for you bro. :embrass:

Not at all...thanks for the suggestion. If there is too much interest... will break them up into smaller groups :) I will work on the details...noted that it's pretty tough to organise shoots nowadays :sweat: So, I am very, very, very selective on models :lovegrin:

Thank You, her eyes are indeed "BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLING". Like I said, she is a rare gem.

She is really photogenic. Shoot her yesterday and it really worth every single sweat. :lovegrin:

AhV said:
Not at all...thanks for the suggestion. If there is too much interest... will break them up into smaller groups :) I will work on the details...noted that it's pretty tough to organise shoots nowadays :sweat: So, I am very, very, very selective on models :lovegrin:

Thank You, her eyes are indeed "BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLING". Like I said, she is a rare gem.
Yes. Not easy to organise shoots nowadays, especially when it comes to paid shoots.

Get it organised and let us know. I'm definitely interested! :) Time for me to give you support bro. Long time never meet you already. :bsmilie:

It was an enjoyable shoot alright...
And I got to pose with her! :bsmilie:

any kind souls out there able to send me a couple of shots yesterday... :)

Please pm me! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.