wanna go toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
how would u respond if some attractive of d opposite gender ask u tis Q? :think:

just go lor...in fact i always ask girls go toilet one..(i m guy), and often they also just reply "orh..ok lor"

when someone can't get to sleep.

when u r at the pub or disco , n the other ask if 1 2 go toilet ,
if u like then go lor
hahahahahaha

must go 1 , good for health .....................

Were you by any chance making strange noises or movements? that sometimes signals that you want to go to the toilet ;)

Well, sometimes it's just that they are afraid... and they want someone outside who can rush in if they encounter "SOMETHING" heheh

sORe-EyEz said:
how would u respond if some attractive of d opposite gender ask u tis Q? :think:
Har? Go toilet ah? Go loh.

She go female toilet, I go male toilet. Any problem? :dunno:
Unless she wants me to go in with her, den there's a problem.... :embrass:

adamadam said:
Were you by any chance making strange noises or movements? that sometimes signals that you want to go to the toilet ;)

no la, i did not make any noise, nor did i persist 2 accompany her. mayb she has something urgent 4 me? :bsmilie:

is it some kind of office lingo, like wanna go smoke (but she already asked me tt ler)? :embrass:

jsbn said:

2 go in, 3 come out, even more problem. :bigeyes:

Best is dun 2 go in, 1,000,000 come out. Dis one is the biggest problem to hold it all it. :embrass:

jsbn said:
Best is dun 2 go in, 1,000,000 come out. Dis one is the biggest problem to hold it all it. :embrass:

So long as 1 of the 1,000,000 hits the jackpot, congratulations and celebration! :)

behyx said:
So long as 1 of the 1,000,000 hits the jackpot, congratulations and celebration! :)
Go to be at the right time of the month too ....... who know 1,000,000 go in and find no target ....

i faint.... :confused:

i'm a guy, if purpose is not being a 'bodyguard'.. then have to depend if the urgency is there... if.. if.... ermm.. have to be careful though, you never know what the oppos sex can do to you in toilet...

yes go, but observe this simple rule:

if she weighs more than you, pick a squat toilet. if she weighs less than you, get a sitting one.

behyx said:
I think the problem is not abt finding the mark or hitting the right time of the month but containing the problem on hand. ;p

jsbn said:

:think: you have problem? i know DCA sure have no problem. You can pass the lobang to him :bsmilie:

I should also have no problem, so I can be DCA's backup if he cannot make it. :bsmilie:

tis thread surely is male (toilet), no gals ard! :bsmilie:

Ai yah,is public toilet ask you along to pay 10ct mah.

Status
Not open for further replies.