Wanna Form a group of young photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corporal007

May 19, 2006
HI guys im new to this site.Since im rather new to the world of photography, i would like to form a group of young photographers;so that we can exchange pointers and have gatherings

=/ i thought there was a thread like this 1 before?

Idea's been tossed ard before. Join 1 of the many photoshoots being organised. They're free.

I don't believe in young photographers/ old photographers/ mid-life photographers/ female photographers / gay photographers / NSF photographers groupings.

What's the point? Everyone here shares a common interest and passion. And if u ask, almost everyone is willing to share. Organise an outing, throw it open to all who want to come. Or join an outing. Nothing exclusive about them... if you're willing to mingle and make friends, there really aren't any boundaries.

Anyway its usually the same group of 30 odd people who are regulars at outings. So what's the point of further sub-division?

Also, remember: Young photographers got no set of wheels! :bsmilie: Go for an outing and you'll understand what I mean.

GENO said:
How young is young??

Mmm.. prob age around teenagers, young adults, young uncles and aunties, young at heart, young grandfathers and grandmothers.. Aiyo.. so troublesome.. everyone also so young!! :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
Mmm.. prob age around teenagers, young adults, young uncles and aunties, young at heart, young grandfathers and grandmothers.. Aiyo.. so troublesome.. everyone also so young!! :bsmilie:

Ashleyy :kok: Koelsch

yeahs i'm 20. some are like 30+. 40+ and we all share the common passion of photography. make more friends of all ages. why limit yourself? :dunno:

Koelsch said:
Ashleyy :kok: Koelsch

yeahs i'm 20. some are like 30+. 40+ and we all share the common passion of photography. make more friends of all ages. why limit yourself? :dunno:

Oie! y u kok me?? I also still young leh! :sticktong

koelsch :kok: ashleyy

Y u think I still org outing for everyone instead of young ones?? ;p

IMHO I think u should join more outing and get to learn from photographers from all walks of life , different background , different sex , different race , different age and different experience they all have their unique prospective and experience to share their vision with you .

I am not saying young photog are not that good but u should just feel free to mix around and learn from people who have better experience and sensing

Ashleyy said:

Ashleyy, I agree wif ya, me only join photography 3 months ago, shld be consider baby still in this field :p

Leinaj said:
Ashleyy, I agree wif ya, me only join photography 3 months ago, shld be consider baby still in this field :p

woah mr janiel, you serious?

i am 16, young game

solarii said:
Idea's been tossed ard before. Join 1 of the many photoshoots being organised. They're free.

I don't believe in young photographers/ old photographers/ mid-life photographers/ female photographers / gay photographers / NSF photographers groupings.

What's the point? Everyone here shares a common interest and passion. And if u ask, almost everyone is willing to share. Organise an outing, throw it open to all who want to come. Or join an outing. Nothing exclusive about them... if you're willing to mingle and make friends, there really aren't any boundaries.

Anyway its usually the same group of 30 odd people who are regulars at outings. So what's the point of further sub-division?

Also, remember: Young photographers got no set of wheels! :bsmilie: Go for an outing and you'll understand what I mean.

HOOAH!! :thumbsup:

yes... i m interested and i m only 30.........

Status
Not open for further replies.