Wanna do something saddists in your life??


Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,158
3
38
#1
Wanna do something saddists, but unable to do it???

share it here, make your remarks count!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#2
when shooting event, point the flash at 180 degree and shoot in portrait mode...then blind all the photographers standing next to u

never try that before...but i used to be the victim :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Nisa

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2004
1,286
0
0
#5
I want to slit my wrists and let the blood flow out slowly.... :)

like one of sucide thing.... :devil:
 

dRebelXT

New Member
May 14, 2005
1,636
0
0
#7
Oh, suddenly a question come to my mind.
For the car show models, how do they protect their eyes from the endless flashes?
When we shoot group pictures, I used to look away above the camera to prevent
the flashes.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#9
dRebelXT said:
Oh, suddenly a question come to my mind.
For the car show models, how do they protect their eyes from the endless flashes?
When we shoot group pictures, I used to look away above the camera to prevent
the flashes.
The have to look, but not stare... hahah.. and have to look sincere but blank... cheem rite... tats y real models will be famous, those that can't... u dun even know their name... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#10
possess certain kinda magic, make whoever makes me mad, go berserk and tear their hairs off. GRRR!!
 

Nisa

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2004
1,286
0
0
#14
Sion said:
And videotape it to send to your BF?
such orgasmic event, why share with unrelated people? :rolleyes:
 

Nisa

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2004
1,286
0
0
#15
catchlights said:
When you want to do this please call me, I volunteer to shoot is for you.
ON LAH! ;p my own personal shoot.... :lovegrin:
so gam xia :sticktong
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#16
dRebelXT said:
Oh, suddenly a question come to my mind.
For the car show models, how do they protect their eyes from the endless flashes?
When we shoot group pictures, I used to look away above the camera to prevent
the flashes.
Try this,
Bring a 60CT, shoot a close up headshot with minimum f-stop like f32, she will definitely remember you forever.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#18
catchlights said:
Try this,
Bring a 60CT, shoot a close up headshot with minimum f-stop like f32, she will definitely remember you forever.
think b4 she can react, she already blinded liao.. den his other list of sadistic things to do will continue...

1) touch her *beep*
2) touch her *beep*
3) touch her *beep*
4) touch her *beep*
5) touch her *beep*
6) touch her *beep*

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#19
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think b4 she can react, she already blinded liao.. den his other list of sadistic things to do will continue...

1) touch her *beep*
2) touch her *beep*
3) touch her *beep*
4) touch her *beep*
5) touch her *beep*
6) touch her *beep*

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
He can not take joke one, but this is not his thread, so he can't lock it. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#20
Bluestrike said:
Yes I wan to ban smurfman and all his other sidekicks out of ClubSNAP.
That's real saddists of you and evil:devil:

Sometime 'Xiao' idea also very interesting.:sweatsm: :sweat: If not no one will reply to the thread right.

'Every coin has two side of view'
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom