Wanna champainge Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke23

Jul 5, 2007
Using canon400D coSINA LENS

IMG_5230-1.jpg

Taking during a holiday, the dirty background is from the window, not the lens..Seems a bottle of champainge can calm a mind on holidays.

Critiques & COmments Welcomed..

Is the Focusing RIght?

Can't help notice the dirty windows coz for a moment I thought my LCD was dirty or damaged :eek: Revealing more of the bottle's color (green?) might be interesting.

I would have poured the chammy into the glasses to catch the bubbles too! What good is champagne if it isnt opened and drank. ;oP

The light catching the champagne in the glasses with bubbles rising may be interesting.

hmm i tot suppose to comment on the pic, but not an opinion of a shot

no, what they mean is just a suggestion to make the picture look nicer.
at 1st look i saw it was like an add =) very nice
yes the focusing is right.

It looks like it was under expose, you can get everything right but if the picture lack impact due to the arrangement of the subject then it will cause the picture to be just an average picture.:cry:

oh ok thNKS..I tot using under expose to make the pic look more calm

Isn't the bottle supposed to be in a bucket of ice, or has the ice already melted?

the ice melted...hehhehe thats why too late for a shot

Might want to try this shot again with (1) fill light (2) better background that brings out the champagne "goldness" of the contents in the bottle... and a little condensation would help too to make the bottle more appealing. Just my two cents.

Might want to try this shot again with (1) fill light (2) better background that brings out the champagne "goldness" of the contents in the bottle... and a little condensation would help too to make the bottle more appealing. Just my two cents.

or just attend studio photography class....my guess is that they teach you more about those sort of things :p

or just attend studio photography class....my guess is that they teach you more about those sort of things :p

Actually, picking up a couple of books from the local library about studio lighting might be suffice. There are no short cuts to shooting creatively. These lighting techniques are basically well covered in books out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.