Wan Bao:Singapore teenage girls no star quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanket

Jun 3, 2006
dsc02231wt7.jpg

dsc02230ml7.jpg

what are all of your opnions?

your photos very blur.. if only I knew how to read chinese characters....haha!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: what camera did u use?

What opinion? It just says that the auditions have yet to find any females with star qualities. Nothing unusual.The only possible controversy I can see is whether anyone thinks Zeng Yonglin has star quality as she was used as a base for comparison.
what are all of your opnions?

your photos very blur.. if only I knew how to read chinese characters....haha!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: what camera did u use?

k750i :x

What opinion? It just says that the auditions have yet to find any females with star qualities. Nothing unusual.The only possible controversy I can see is whether anyone thinks Zeng Yonglin has star quality as she was used as a base for comparison.
i think she has the potential to become a mega star in the chinese music industry, with her looks and talented voice

who is wu yong hua? is he edwin rajah?:think:

anyway, such a boliao competition. the really good ones are busy mugging away.
erm, alot of rgs girls went for the audition.-_-

alot of rgs girls ? u went there ? ..

i think there was about 30+ rgs girl there..

Bo liao competition supported by a bunch of bo liao audience. Just see what has the last batch of competitors gain in return after winning the title. One of them even put on so much weight!!! :bigeyes:

At this age, better stay at home and study hard. These competitions only make the organisers fatter!

hmmmm..maybe all the chio one staying at home and study?

chio ones never stay at home to study , go MOS , club momo or st james, etc, they are at there;p

Honestly, I think even if there are undiscovered talents out there, there isn't any talent companies out there with the marketing resources and expertise to groom our talents. Actually, scouts from Taiwan do come to SG to look for talents, and there are a couple of them that has some minor success there recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.