Wan Bao:Singapore teenage girls no star quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually sg really got girls with superstar/idol attributes , perhaps is just that sg got no market value to attract them to join this kinda of competition , unlike taiwan , hk , jap , or china.. as for those good ones like JJ , leon williams , 2R , yanzi or tanya chua or ah Du , it will be better for them to enter vast markets of taiwan and china.

since zoe tay can last for twenty years , who else still dare to think they got chance?

i think there was about 30+ rgs girl there..

heard of the story, how many RGS gals does it take to change 1 lightbulb???

the answer is 30!
20 are there as cheer-leaders.
9 are there to debate on the finer points of changing a lightbulb.

and 1 sad gal to change the lightbulb
:bsmilie:

Bo liao competition supported by a bunch of bo liao audience. Just see what has the last batch of competitors gain in return after winning the title. One of them even put on so much weight!!! :bigeyes:

The organisers are grooming her to be female sumo wrestler mah. :bsmilie:

heard of the story, how many RGS gals does it take to change 1 lightbulb???

the answer is 30!
20 are there as cheer-leaders.
9 are there to debate on the finer points of changing a lightbulb.

and 1 sad gal to change the lightbulb
:bsmilie:

So how many ladders do the RGS gals need to change a lightbulb?

And many CSers are there to hold the ladders? :bsmilie:

dsc02231wt7.jpg

dsc02230ml7.jpg

what are all of your opnions?

Hello Mr Zeng Yonglin Mega Fan,

After Hardwarezone, U invaded Clubsnap to show ur super enthu support for ur idol?!

:thumbsd:

who is wu yong hua? is he edwin rajah?:think:

anyway, such a boliao competition. the really good ones are busy mugging away.

She is one of the biggest producers in Mediacorp. Kinda big shot in the chinese entertainment scene (Singapore only)

Hello Mr Zeng Yonglin Mega Fan,

After Hardwarezone, U invaded Clubsnap to show ur super enthu support for ur idol?!

:thumbsd:

Hi, i am sorry if i made u think i invaded clubsnap.
As i only make one post to make known my opnion that i feel she has the potential to become a mega star, i don't feel it is "super entu support".

Moreover, i am trying to highlight the lack of talent in singapore. As you know, singapore has nothing but people and singapore govt has been hightlighting singapore strength is in its talent. However, this article has shown that singapore has produce less and less talent(although in one "industry"-entertainment), which is a case for concern

I would like to add on if this is counted as super entu support for my "idol", i think that producer wu is a bigger fan than me as she made a comment that all the girls who went for audition is not as good as teresa

Oh my, now I know where you're coming from - you're a fan of Zeng Yong lin....I was wondering why the article was even brought up.

Anyway your post does not highlight the lack of talent in Singapore - it is very possible that there are talented people out there who choose to take part in such competitions. This is always the case for competitions. The ones who join or win aren't necessarily the best there is.

Hi, i am sorry if i made u think i invaded clubsnap.
As i only make one post to make known my opnion that i feel she has the potential to become a mega star, i don't feel it is "super entu support".

Moreover, i am trying to highlight the lack of talent in singapore. As you know, singapore has nothing but people and singapore govt has been hightlighting singapore strength is in its talent. However, this article has shown that singapore has produce less and less talent(although in one "industry"-entertainment), which is a case for concern

I would like to add on if this is counted as super entu support for my "idol", i think that producer wu is a bigger fan than me as she made a comment that all the girls who went for audition is not as good as teresa

She is one of the biggest producers in Mediacorp. Kinda big shot in the chinese entertainment scene (Singapore only)

Yeah, she's the one many Media Corp stars who won awards at the Star Awards show thank and refer to as "Hua Jia".

dsc02231wt7.jpg

dsc02230ml7.jpg

what are all of your opnions?

What they really meant is : "Singaporean girls, unlike Korean girls, are investing enough in plastic surgery"... live in Seoul for a period of time, and you either continue to live there because you have acquired a taste for silicon, or leave the country in disgust. Duh... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.