Wan Bao:Singapore teenage girls no star quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanket

Jun 3, 2006

what are all of your opnions?

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
your photos very blur.. if only I knew how to read chinese characters....haha!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: what camera did u use?

V

vince123123

What opinion? It just says that the auditions have yet to find any females with star qualities. Nothing unusual.The only possible controversy I can see is whether anyone thinks Zeng Yonglin has star quality as she was used as a base for comparison.
what are all of your opnions?

blanket

Jun 3, 2006
What opinion? It just says that the auditions have yet to find any females with star qualities. Nothing unusual.The only possible controversy I can see is whether anyone thinks Zeng Yonglin has star quality as she was used as a base for comparison.
i think she has the potential to become a mega star in the chinese music industry, with her looks and talented voice

blanket

Jun 3, 2006
who is wu yong hua? is he edwin rajah?:think:

anyway, such a boliao competition. the really good ones are busy mugging away.
erm, alot of rgs girls went for the audition.-_-

blanket

Jun 3, 2006
i think there was about 30+ rgs girl there..

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Bo liao competition supported by a bunch of bo liao audience. Just see what has the last batch of competitors gain in return after winning the title. One of them even put on so much weight!!! :bigeyes:

At this age, better stay at home and study hard. These competitions only make the organisers fatter!

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
hmmmm..maybe all the chio one staying at home and study?
chio ones never stay at home to study , go MOS , club momo or st james, etc, they are at there;p

Prismatic

Feb 25, 2003
In the void.
Visit site
Honestly, I think even if there are undiscovered talents out there, there isn't any talent companies out there with the marketing resources and expertise to groom our talents. Actually, scouts from Taiwan do come to SG to look for talents, and there are a couple of them that has some minor success there recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom