Wall Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiama

May 26, 2002
.SG
any recommendation on where to go for installation of a wall aquarium?

me also interested. but i keep fake fish.

Used to be a trend, but it was shortlived.

Keep as large a tank you can and as few fishes in it as possible. Small and tough fishes are best. But you have to know something about aquarium keeping before spending on such an expensive tank.

I think you can go to specialty shops to custom make such fish tanks. Then go to a frame maker and make a nice border around it.

wall aquarium has lots of problem especially if you keep marine fish. You can google it and find my results on this. If you intend to do up a nice marine tank, go to webbie like sgreefclub etc to take a look 1st before you commit to it.

Marine aquarium is very nice....but it comes with hell lots of trouble in maintenance and not to mention the $$$. I was starting with nano cube then changed to Red Sea Max. Kena disaster once when my house was flooded due cracked tank......
One more thing to mention the water chiller is sucker for electricity.
Good source for marine aquarium locally is sgreefclub or absolute reef online.

fake fish can liao for me.:)

i saw one at parkmall basement about a year back. Not sure are they still there. They even have a coffee table aquarium. I think it is customizable.

Fake fish where got kick?

My wife will kick me if the fishes are real, anyway, i am careless type, so fake fish will not die, i dun wanna hurt and cause any harm to fishes anymore.

My wife will kick me if the fishes are real, anyway, i am careless type, so fake fish will not die, i dun wanna hurt and cause any harm to fishes anymore.
you mean you have a tank with fake fishes? or just wallpaper of fishes?

wall tank with beautiful fake fishs sounds great for me, so i will go see the price..:bsmilie:

how about a wall mount LCD screen playing a fish video? if you're bored you can switch channels heh

i am looking for a setup like this, and not fake fish :bsmilie:

Fake fish very nice one, no ****, no dirty water, will not fall sick and die, no food, no need air, no pump so what are u waiting for??:bsmilie:

Best, can pass on for life and u see sick, then change another fake fish, and can rotate all year long...:bsmilie:

You can try

Aquatic Style Pte Ltd
http://www.aquaticstyle.com.sg/home.html

hortpark20py6.jpg

hortpark21jb9.jpg

Photos taken at HortPark

Status
Not open for further replies.