Walking since 1976

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Feb 28, 2002
Singapore
It was given to me by my late father. Can't bear to drink it so I shot it instead. ;p

It was imported by Caldbeck Macgregor (S) Pte Ltd which had an address (of that time) of
396 Alexandra Road, Singapore 5.

2760922415_181c1bb4d6_o.jpg

now thats vintage and cool stuffs.
nice shot :D

Thanks ziincx. Still experimenting on shooting glass and bottles though :embrass: I'm a noob in this aspect.

You seem to have lost a lil detail on the bottle on both sides... looks as if the label is floating.....

you need to cut a silver or white card to place behind the bottle, so it will show the color of the wishkey.

you need bring the right reflector a bit far back, to slim down the highlight on the right, also closer to extend the highlight all the way down to the bottom.

you need to use a large softbox and bring it closer, so the transition of the highlight is softer, and also able to light up on the label.

this way, you will have depth in your photo.

You seem to have lost a lil detail on the bottle on both sides... looks as if the label is floating.....

Hmm...you're right! :p Anyway, I've got the light tent so can play with it for a while and figure out the best lighting positions. hehehe

you need to cut a silver or white card to place behind the bottle, so it will show the color of the wishkey.

Hmm...that's true but I'm afraid that it may end up looking a little weird, will try that nonetheless.

you need bring the right reflector a bit far back, to slim down the highlight on the right, also closer to extend the highlight all the way down to the bottom.
Unfortunately, the light tent doesn't really allow refector to move back n forth, might actually shoot it without the tent.

you need to use a large softbox and bring it closer, so the transition of the highlight is softer, and also able to light up on the label.

this way, you will have depth in your photo.

No softbox as yet...have to wait till next month's paycheck to get one :bsmilie:

Thanks for your advice! Will definitely try it out later.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.