Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
All in a row
IMG_0959.JPG

Originally posted by StreetShooter
All in a row
IMG_0959.JPG

are they practising Falungong? ;P

anyway have u changed your image host to homex?
speed is really slow.
and i think Jed (and others from overseas) are having great difficulty retrieving the images.

Not sure if they are Falungong, but there are quite a few of these groups doing mass gongfu every morning along the East Coast Park.

Yah, forced to go back to Homex because geofoto shutting down.

I'll use my personal website space for now, but it's a measly 50MB, of which I've only 12MB left.

Would be happy to pay a reasonable sum to be hosted at Clubsnap. ;)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Not sure if they are Falungong, but there are quite a few of these groups doing mass gongfu every morning along the East Coast Park.

Yah, forced to go back to Homex because geofoto shutting down.

I'll use my personal website space for now, but it's a measly 50MB, of which I've only 12MB left.

Would be happy to pay a reasonable sum to be hosted at Clubsnap. ;)

okay okay get ur hint ;p

hmmm... quite funny ley... why are they all walking backwards... i want to throw twigs around and make them trip.... WAHHAHAHA... ok ok i'm so evil... sorry sorry... :embrass:

they walking backwards because to train their confident...
to exercise the leg muscles that are seldom used as our leg muscles are build the normal way for walking forward instead.For advance walker they can run backwards

But there are some side effects. as walking backwards u tend to look back after a few steps. this neck movement of looking back causes a strain to ur neck and upper backbone which is not good though. unless u are very very confident that u no need to look at all. To be in that state u are able to donate ur eye/cornea to someone who needs it more then u liaoz... :devil:

I dun thik they are from fahlungong cos I heard about this grp on the news also. =) Some health program go interview them.

Hmm... yes, I can't see a thing...

Hehe... you so nice how not to be complimentary? :D

Seriously, it's not a bad pic at all... very kewl that they were all really walking backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.