Walking and hiking thread

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Just a thread for our members to discuss walks, and photos etc both locally and abroad.

My first question:
Hi friends
Does anyone know if we can still do the green corridor railway?
I am not concerned about whether the tracks are still present, just whether we can walk along it?

Thanks.

I just finished the final section from Sungei Kadut crossing to Woodlands Checkpoint yesterday. Officially, it is not open to public but I did see a handful of cyclists and photographers along the way. Some parts are in the midst of removing the railway so you got to take note. They didn't chase me away. In fact, I had a chat with one of the contractors. I can only say the "before" and "after" is quite different.

Hi TS,

Before you go walking and hiking, you must first know 'the way'.

Thanks, I aim to do a long walk 10km or so, return, with some friends. Not a photo walk, but more of a leisurely walk and we have done the other walks locally too often...

If anyone wants to come, pm me.. :)

We are likely to begin around the B Timah area, but will also consider the Sungei Kadut segment too if parking is easy.

Bro, it's This coming Saturday... i.e. 20th...
I will be there with my godson, so if you don't mind a sloooowww pace, with plenty of pit stops and talking, come along...
AIYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this thread too late !!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Bro, it's This coming Saturday... i.e. 20th...
I will be there with my godson, so if you don't mind a sloooowww pace, with plenty of pit stops and talking, come along...

Sorry Peter,

This Sat cannot but last Sat i can.