Walkabout around Chinatown with the LC-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurgee

Aug 17, 2003
West side
www.39eastimages.com
Hi guys,

just some pix to share from my walkabout around Chinatown last Sunday with the LC-A.

Lomo LC-A. Kodak Elitechrome 100. X-Pro.

chinatownx01.jpg

chinatownx02.jpg

chinatownx03.jpg

chinatownx04.jpg

chinatownx05.jpg

I love the colour. Nice work :), but watchout for those highlight area, just a small nick pick.

Where do you go to get cross processing done in Singapore?

drumma said:
nice angles and compositions! i like the colours too!

thanks drumma! hmm..i didn't really concentrate much on the compositions..too crowded and hot but glad you like them!

jimtong said:
I love the colour. Nice work :), but watchout for those highlight area, just a small nick pick.

thanks jim :)

hmm..i can't really control those areas as im using the lc-a and cross processing does weird things to your pictures sometimes. hehe.

sherwinh said:
Where do you go to get cross processing done in Singapore?

wah..you registered just to ask me this? heh. :p

hmm..you can try Ruby Photo or KT. My advise is to just ask the labs near your place..some may just be willing to do it. :)

hi lurgee, after u x-process, did u ask the shop to do scanning for u? how you make it into digital files? i heard that it is tough to get right tone for slide scanning.. would you mind to share? thank you.

lurgee said:
wah..you registered just to ask me this? heh. :p

hmm..you can try Ruby Photo or KT. My advise is to just ask the labs near your place..some may just be willing to do it. :)

haha i've been registered for a long while. just never saw a need to ask anyone anything until now. How much do you pay for the processing?

btw, Lurgee is a Radiohead tune isn't it?

LENS said:
hi lurgee, after u x-process, did u ask the shop to do scanning for u? how you make it into digital files? i heard that it is tough to get right tone for slide scanning.. would you mind to share? thank you.

hello,

yup..i started out just getting the prints..then it got too expensive after awhile..so i asked the shop to scan..then it got quite expensive too and i thought it would be more cost efficient if I scanned them myself but now it's too time consuming! Hehe.

Err..after x-processing you treat it like negatives so you scan as negatives. I've not scanned any slides.

ok, i didn't take slide before. so after x-process, u got your slide as film negative strip? did they charge u same as negative scanning?thank you =)

LENS said:
ok, i didn't take slide before. so after x-process, u got your slide as film negative strip? did they charge u same as negative scanning?thank you =)

yup..i get back my slides are film negatives strip.

yeah..they charge me the same price as negative scanning cos technically it's a negative already. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.