Walk with Panasonic - Little India Sat 4 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try best to get that fisheye

The HD zoom lens will be there

OKie.... some of u guys sending me PMs asking why NRIC is needed..... you'll need it to exchange for the cam/lens ........ its a walkabout shoot and as much as I trust that all of us are of good character, we would like you to walk around and play with the equiptment ...... not walk AWAY with the equiptment and get Headfonz, Dream Merchant and me into trouble heh heh heh

ed, will there be the leica 45mm? its quite a nice lens too :)

ed, will there be the leica 45mm? its quite a nice lens too :)

You wish !!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

YEs bring your own SDHC and SD cards......

Cameras will have kit lenses attached .......so you do not have to bring a 4/3 lens

1 Banana (you can count on me to give the cameras serious workout)
2 imxian (GF1 can join? just bought it and i am newbie)
3 Sircam
4 afro86 (LX3 user, I wanna tryout the new LX5)
5 Jemhadar
6 Aproz
7 germs1984 (Wanna try out the LX5)
8 aloyyolaaloy (i wanna try the 8mm fisheye!)
9 Trueno84
10 Jay
11 nAstAr (want to try the LX5)
12 jlower
13 frans84
14 starsfruit
15 lightcapturer (SD card .. SDHC card can be used ?? do not have 4/3 lens , is it ok ? if one of these two question, answer is no , feel free to remove me.
16 Nokkieg +1 (4/3 user bringing someone to intro to 4/3s system).

ok no problem Ben

:)

see you ALL at Bangla Square opposite Mustafa Shopping Center tomorrow at 3pm !!

you should all get good amount of time with the cameras

DM , HeadFonz , can we meet there earlier to firm up the logistics ,procedures and walking route before the walk starts ?

Lenses and Cams list

3 x G2 with 14-42 kit lens
1 x G10 with 14-42 kit lens
3 x LX5

LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm/F4.0 ASPH
LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm F/4.0 -5.8 ASPH Mega OIS HD Lens
LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm F/4.0 - 5.6 Mega OIS Lens
LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm F/3.5
LUMIX G 20mm F/1.7 Pancake lens
LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm F/2.8 ASPH Mega OIS

Last edited:
1 Banana (you can count on me to give the cameras serious workout)
2 imxian (GF1 can join? just bought it and i am newbie)
3 Sircam
4 afro86 (LX3 user, I wanna tryout the new LX5)
5 Jemhadar
6 Aproz
7 germs1984 (Wanna try out the LX5)
8 aloyyolaaloy (i wanna try the 8mm fisheye!)
9 Trueno84
10 Jay
11 jlower
12 frans84
13 starsfruit
14 lightcapturer (SD card .. SDHC card can be used ?? do not have 4/3 lens , is it ok ? if one of these two question, answer is no , feel free to remove me.
15 + 16 Nokkieg +1 (4/3 user bringing someone to intro to 4/3s system).

registration closed............... see u guys tomorrow !!! I will be there half hour earlier at 2.30pm

Just look for guys with cameras in Bangla Square...... that should be us

We move OUT at 3.15 after intoductions and briefing........... first come first served on who gets which cameras and lenses ......4.30pm switch cameras to others for them to play play.

Would someone be kind enough to indicate Bangla Square on Google Map by posting the link here? I searched three online maps (all popular ones) and the phrase 'Bangla Square' just does not show up! :eek: Seems it is not an official name used by Singapore's urban planners!

Am a little unfamiliar with the area so would appreciate either a contact phone number of one of the participants/moderators or a link to Google Map showing the place to avoid aimless wandering about when I'm in the area trying to find Bangla Square.

My contact HP number is 91735133 and I plan to report on time between 2:45 pm and 3:00 pm, else you can assume I'm wandering about the place trying to locate 'Bangla Square'!! :embrass:

EDIT: Is Bangla Square the vacant plot of land adjacent to Angullia Mosque by any chance?

Last edited:
Thanks DM for the timely clarification. No doubts remain now! See you there soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.