Apr 14, 2003
Sengkang
http://www.childrensociety.org.sg/whats.asp

Walk for Our Children 2005

Sunday, 4 September 2005
8.00am - 12.30pm
Starts at OCBC Centre, Ending with Carnival at Marina Promenade
Mr Abdullah Tarmugi, Speaker of Parliament

Turn your passion for photography into something for a good cause.
There will be kids, dogs, cityscapes and also many street shooting opportunities.
I have contacted the organiser and they are fine with us taking photos of the children. BUT, please, keep the photos to yourself and try not to publish photos of the children.

For those who are interested to join me as a group, please put down your nick/name/contact here or PM me. Here is what I planned to do:

31/08 (Wed, 8pm) -- collect the donation money at BK Peninsula Plaza.

01/09 (Thurs 6pm) -- submit the name list/donation money.

03/09 (Sat, 2pm) -- dispatch the goodies bags, coupons and T-shirts (comes in sizes S, M & L) at BK Peninsula at 2pm.

For those who are not comfortable to leave their money with me, you are still strongly encourage to contact Ms Lee Ying Ling at 62732010 and sign up on your own. No hard feelings here, :)

And last of all, I am not affiliated to the Children's Society ;p

1) Damien
2)

i'll be walking with the children and shooting them as well. hope you see you guys there.

mohgui said:
i'll be walking with the children and shooting them as well. hope you see you guys there.

:thumbsup: Upz for you!
:thumbsup: Upz for the thread ;p

Wow...yet another event? :think: 3rd September is still a little far away for me to judge if it's going to be a free day, but I'll bear it in mind. It sounds like an interesting event.

fWord said:
Wow...yet another event? :think: 3rd September is still a little far away for me to judge if it's going to be a free day, but I'll bear it in mind. It sounds like an interesting event.

Brother its 4th Sept :)
Maybe we can discuus more about the business proposal on that day :bsmilie:

Damien said:
Brother its 4th Sept :)
Maybe we can discuus more about the business proposal on that day :bsmilie:

Crap, I got it wrong. :bsmilie: But yes, we can talk about offering our services to the organizer on that day. I only hope to be able to make it. For now, there's only the basic theory test (driving) that I plan to take on 3rd September, but that's about it.

Nobody?? :dunno:
Maybe I shall waived the $20 :bsmilie:
But dun take my words for real :sweatsm:

Astin said:
I am a monthly giro donar of Singapore Children Society, am I qualified to join?

since you are one of those monthly donors, they should have sent you an invite to join them in the event.

i'm a monthly donor too and i'm walking with them and shooting as well ;)

Astin said:
I am a monthly giro donar of Singapore Children Society, am I qualified to join?

Yes of cos you can join. :angel:
If you haven't got their invitation, you can give them a call. :thumbsup:
Else you can join me ;)

mohgui said:
i'm a monthly donor too and i'm walking with them and shooting as well ;)

Hah! from your avatar, I think you are one of those soldiers who joined KT for the fireworks shoot right?!
If I am not wrong, you the guy with the signature hat right?? :)
:thumbsup: for you and See you at the walk!!!!!

Damien said:
Hah! from your avatar, I think you are one of those soldiers who joined KT for the fireworks shoot right?!
If I am not wrong, you the guy with the signature hat right?? :)
:thumbsup: for you and See you at the walk!!!!!

obvious isn't it? :bsmilie: after looking back at the group picture... noticed that you are just in front of me.

yeah... see you at the walk. i'd probably be wearing that hat of mine again. so you can't miss me ;)

do come up to me and say hi yah? :thumbsup: for you too!!!

:thumbsup: for a good cause!
Sorry guys, 4 Sep I would have just came back from an overnight cycling trip...the rest of you guys enjoy!

Hi Damien,

I love to shoot kids.
Can i join you guys on this outing? Is new comer welcome?? :)

Sure, no problem.
Please refer to the first thread on how to sign up with me.
Thanks!

Astroboy3177 said:
Hi Damien,

I love to shoot kids.
Can i join you guys on this outing? Is new comer welcome?? :)

way to go Astroboy3177 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.