Walk around N.T.U

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
maybe next time we could go shooting around.. I drive a big blue aqua marine merc vito VAN... quite obvious around EEE S1 area... i think i remember your face.. you used to use a prosumer dimage or something thereabouts.. D70 shiok huh!! :) I downgraded from F5 to D100 to D70... heheh..

Try to shoot the nitrogen tank at S1 B6 when it is being reloaded.. like a mini heaven.. :bsmilie:

Hey Fergus! Daniel from your SC202 class here! :D
Nice shots, didnt know you had your D70 with you today.. Haha. Yeah i was one of the 2 dudes behind the class talking about cameras.

Splutter said:
OT : Study lah!! Me still stuck in korea now, kekez =P
What one earth are u doing in Korea? You mean tutorial room becos it's cold is it? :think:

DaNi3L said:
What one earth are u doing in Korea? You mean tutorial room becos it's cold is it? :think:
he went there to see korea babes :p
haha....

AReality said:
Exam coming leh...
U all still go around taking pics?

hey.... we not robots, cant study for 24 hours

wkcheah76 said:
maybe next time we could go shooting around.. I drive a big blue aqua marine merc vito VAN... quite obvious around EEE S1 area... i think i remember your face.. you used to use a prosumer dimage or something thereabouts.. D70 shiok huh!! :) I downgraded from F5 to D100 to D70... heheh..

Try to shoot the nitrogen tank at S1 B6 when it is being reloaded.. like a mini heaven.. :bsmilie:

yeah.. the van sounds familiar. my FYP lab is at S1-B5. walk out and i see the carpark between S1 and S2

NTU students sure getting fat from MacD (myself included)

I only tried Mac at NTU once. Not getting the ill effects from there. But the constant buffet I am having outside... Hmmm, seems to have an impact now. 4 more days!

wah wahh
thats a lot of NTU people..

hehee

Everybody's not studying for exam??
haha

Thanks for the comments on the photos, guys~

gee... anyone wants to go jogging next week??
may be nice to know each other and de-stress together

DaNi3L said:
Hey Fergus! Daniel from your SC202 class here! :D
Nice shots, didnt know you had your D70 with you today.. Haha. Yeah i was one of the 2 dudes behind the class talking about cameras.

Ha...i used to stay in hall 4 too, and i was in SCE also

anyway....anyone tried using digicam to "take down" notes during lecture? During my time digicam are expensive, so never got to try that

No kidding, then u should know Zhenyang from blk 23, same yr as u. :bsmilie:

Anyway we're turning this thread into an NTU chat thread. Wanna start a proper NTU chat elsewhere? We're like invading Fergus' thread. haha..

Gosu_John said:
wa ur 50mm prime is 1.4 or 1.8? me from NUS archi year 2 :p

its a 1.4 prime... very old stuff.. but still working fine..

heheh its ok for the chat lahh
everybody needs to de-stress sia..

hehe suddenly all the ntu people starts gathering in a thread.. hehe
not bad lehz

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.