Walau!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I was tall, 1.85 m. I like to sit at the first seat and can chit chat with the company bus driver. But he always say I abt to fall when bus corner while other, like girls, hardly happened. I told him that my CG is high, that is why. I also tell him that why you don't ask those girls to walk as fast as I do? In the end, he is speechless. Been tall also kenna aim, win liao lor. :sticktong

Maybe next time ask him to turn a corner like a ferrari, haha! :bsmilie: :bigeyes: Confirm his bus flip over due to high CG.

Ask him to try drifting. :bsmilie:

That is why when I take MRT, I die die hold to the pole or (since I am tall), reach for the top to stable myself esp during pack timing. Else I will be accuse for molest if the train just shift a bit only, I sure abt to fall one. Reason is that base too small, not stable! :embrass:

BBTM said:
That is why when I take MRT, I die die hold to the pole or (since I am tall), reach for the top to stable myself esp during pack timing. Else I will be accuse for molest if the train just shift a bit only, I sure abt to fall one. Reason is that base too small, not stable! :embrass:
train your leg muscles, increase your weight.

Drudkh said:
train your leg muscles, increase your weight.

Still increase my weight? :bsmilie:

Friend, me 96 kg liao. Time to train again, haha! Bowling enough train for my legs thigh muscles liao but if i close my two feets, I wouldn't balance well. ;p

wear shoes made of iron! :bsmilie:

haha. tall girls have that problem too! esp when wearing heels!! i fall like mad when im in my 3" heels and have to hold onto my friends...

(im not really that tall lah. just 1.7 only) wish im taller though.

simplicity_ said:
er, this abit OTT.. but you were tall? so now not tall? :think:

Win liao lor. My english poor la. Express wrong also no need to aim me mah. Today unlucky day for me. Always kenna AIM! :( ;p

BBTM said:
Win liao lor. My english poor la. Express wrong also no need to aim me mah. Today unlucky day for me. Always kenna AIM! :( ;p
:bsmilie: sorry lah. i wasnt aiming you.. i just thought, maybe you shrank or something.
cuz i dont want to shrink... :sweat:

Doing 2 ppl work today is no choice, partner MC but hey, I worked 60 hrs last week (Before that also got work on Sunday) and yet, I still going STRONG! Kenna Sabo! :( :angry:

simplicity_ said:
:bsmilie: sorry lah. i wasnt aiming you.. i just thought, maybe you shrank or something.
cuz i dont want to shrink... :sweat:

I hit 190cm if i wear sport shoes. Look like giant! But gentle one, haha! :bsmilie:

BBTM said:
I hit 190cm if i wear sport shoes. Look like giant! But gentle one, haha! :bsmilie:
haha i have a couple of friends who are 1.9m... talk to them, i already have to sort of lift my head.. cant imagine my shorter friends... :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
haha i have a couple of friends who are 1.9m... talk to them, i already have to sort of lift my head.. cant imagine my shorter friends... :bsmilie:

You should be ok with those 1.9m since u also 1.7m liao. You wear 2 inch heel or platform, sure no problem for u mah.

Btw, next time ur kids will be much taller, like my niece, taller than other, haha!

BBTM said:
You should be ok with those 1.9m since u also 1.7m liao. You wear 2 inch heel or platform, sure no problem for u mah.

Btw, next time ur kids will be much taller, like my niece, taller than other, haha!
hahahaha yeah but dont be too tall... else cannot find bf. hard to find you know. guys in sg damn short... -.-"

simplicity_ said:
hahahaha yeah but dont be too tall... else cannot find bf. hard to find you know. guys in sg damn short... -.-"

me so short...sob...
:cry:

simplicity_ said:
:eek: *pat pats* alot of girls in sg, no worries!!!

You give Geno a chance, see whether he can accept your height or not lor :bsmilie: ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.