Waking up hearing myself talking with a strangers voice!

Hmmmm.. :think: interesting.. who were you talking to when you heard your changed voice?

and yes.. it is 7th month liao..better burn some cash to the good brothers.. :sweat:

last night, the Gates of Hell opened around 2-30am .... :dunno:

No laughing matter :sweat::sweat:

On the first day of the Chinese Lunar 7th month (10 Aug 2010), the Gates of Hell are sprung open to allow ghosts and spirits access to the world of the living. The spirits spend the month visiting their families, feasting and and looking for victims. :rolleyes:

well. treat it as sch holiday for ghost buddies who just got released from sch?:bsmilie:

Last night around 3-4am (I didn't look at the time), I heard a strangers voice, and when I woke up exactly at the same time I found it was my own voice, but it didn't sound like my own voice!....................:eek:

Can someone explain?

Hong Sien

Did The Voice reveal any lucky number?

If so please share lah.

Last night around 3-4am (I didn't look at the time), I heard a strangers voice, and when I woke up exactly at the same time I found it was my own voice, but it didn't sound like my own voice!....................:eek:

Can someone explain?

Hong Sien

i heard my friend shouting( damn loud, with vulgarity) in his sleep.. when he woke up , he didn't even know, he tot i lying..

u mean u heard yourself speak but its not your voice ? How do u know u spoke btw? also, wat were the worrds

u mean u heard yourself speak but its not your voice ? How do u know u spoke btw? also, wat were the worrds
Yes, I heard the last word(s), cause I just woke up and heard it myself........and as far as I know I live alone.......don't know what the word(s) were btw

This maybe a residue memories of your past lives. However, from what I read, it usually happens to children, not adults.

Maybe you can try put a voice recorder near your bed, so you can record it.

i heard my friend shouting( damn loud, with vulgarity) in his sleep.. when he woke up , he didn't even know, he tot i lying..

I shouted in my sleep a few time during ns days, my bunk mates used to it already, it became a joke when someone in the next bunk thot the place was haunted.:bsmilie:

Last edited:
I shouted in my sleep a few time during ns days, my bunk mates used to it already, it became a joke when someone in the next bunk thot the place was haunted.:bsmilie:

haha my bunk was haunted. i saw a shadowy figure of a fat man chanting over my bunk mate back in BMT! and that was during 2006 when the 7th month was from aug to end sept >.< and it was only the 1st night! haha

Yes, I heard the last word(s), cause I just woke up and heard it myself........and as far as I know I live alone.......don't know what the word(s) were btw

wow, i think, since it happens just once, ignore it and let it pass. simple :thumbsup:

haha my bunk was haunted. i saw a shadowy figure of a fat man chanting over my bunk mate back in BMT! and that was during 2006 when the 7th month was from aug to end sept >.< and it was only the 1st night! haha

thats weird. But why must it be a fat man.lol:sweatsm:

better dont put any recorder / video camera.. sometime, it's better not to know..

did you recall what happen? i mean you never heard your own shouting?

thats weird. But why must it be a fat man.lol:sweatsm:[/QUOTE]

long story short... i think i caused it ha...

did you recall what happen? i mean you never heard your own shouting?

I never remember what i shouted, it is thru my bunk mate, lol. But i believe them, because i used to sleep walk and talk when i'm young. :bsmilie:

I might be possessed when I'm asleep!

My wife told me several time that I was using sign language when I'm sleeping, as if I was talking to her while awake!

i think you were just sleep talking, and woke yourself up.. its pretty common tho.

i experience that before, not talking, but laughing. lol
i was laughing so hard and loud that i woke myself, AND i can't control myself but keep laughing for 1 good min even i was awake after that. :sweat:

btw, living alone is good. more privacy.. :D