Waking up early

lotus80

Apr 9, 2012
Pasir Ris
What the heck shall I do to wake up around 8-9 AM :-/

Been sleeping late all the time and then wake up around 10 in morning.

don't sleep. you'll be so tired that tomorrow night you'll sleep early, and wake up on thursday early

Sion said:
You should wake up early in the morning and have a walk to expose yourself to the morning sun ( not totally naked of course) to reset your biological clock.

Sounds good, thanks !

lotus80 said:

I was told researches say the best sleeping time is between 11pm to 5 am. The rest of the other times, you are not into 'deep sleeping'. Of course, this study is referring to the individual local time.

For most working adult, we need to go to work by 8.30 to 9 am. If you takes 1 - 1.5 hours to travel plus preparation and breakfast, waling up by 6 am is common. So you don't really háve alot of spare times in the morning part. It is important that you get to leave for home latest by 6 pm to get a decent life balance.

Well .... since you have the time, you could go find a nice spot for breakfast and just watch the morning go by. Allows "exposure" to the sun as well .... ;p

wake up at 6am to jog...... leg a bit shaky now..... while typing wanna go toilet....... good nite, sorry good morning....

Go back to Pulau Tekong, the platoon sergeant will make sure you wake up before daybreak! Hee hee hee............

Ok serious now, to wake up early you need to make sure you go to bed early. Reason being your body will refuse to wake if you didn't get enough sleep that night. Also expose to sunlight will help trigger the sleep/awake cycle in your body.

Hurrayy... Woke up early today at 7 :)

roDz said:
So you woke up early..what you do now? Join me for breakfast? LolZ..

:) thanks mate.

I'm enjoying the fab crowd in mrt now.

Sion said:
Maybe you should let us know where you "expose yourself" to the morning sun so that Kei Chan can go to shoot you.

:bsmilie:

Send him to Bangkok lah, return happy !

Sion said:
Maybe you should let us know where you "expose yourself" to the morning sun so that Kei Chan can go to shoot you.

:bsmilie:

Btw, I'm near esplanade in a day long program, free by 6 to meet any fellas at the harry's@esplanade