Waking up early

Sometime i woke up early even sleeps late. If nothing to do, i will go back n sleep again. If feels too tired, sure no mood to do anything.

9V-Orion Images said:
Shiok hor?

Sometimes I have to get to work at 0400 hours and work till 0000 hours the next day (20 hours at work) and the cycle repeats itself again and again for days.

But ur pocket big n fat. Heh heh!

A friend of mine bought an alarm clock that will ring non-stop and run off the table and roll around on the ground, so you'll have to wake up and catch it. :D

9V-Orion Images said:
Big and fat but no life. What is the point, really? :bsmilie:

Enjoy when u old lor. For me, no $, no life forever. Sad.

money is not everything. but somehow, money is important to do the things you like.

in the past, even without money one could do many things.
you wouldn't think it was tough to walk 2km just to meet a friend.

now, without any money, it seems impossible. you would rather take a cab/bus/mrt 2km than walk it. thus, without money, things are more difficult to accomplish.
or rather... it's possessions and amenities that make money important to have

A friend of mine bought an alarm clock that will ring non-stop and run off the table and roll around on the ground, so you'll have to wake up and catch it. :D

I know the alarm clock you're referring to: :bsmilie:

mzl.jgdgjbsx.320x480-75.jpg

Shiok hor?

Sometimes I have to get to work at 0400 hours and work till 0000 hours the next day (20 hours at work) and the cycle repeats itself again and again for days.
wah you only have less than 4 hours of sleep everyday?!?

kei1309 said:
money is not everything. but somehow, money is important to do the things you like.

in the past, even without money one could do many things.
you wouldn't think it was tough to walk 2km just to meet a friend.

now, without any money, it seems impossible. you would rather take a cab/bus/mrt 2km than walk it. thus, without money, things are more difficult to accomplish.
or rather... it's possessions and amenities that make money important to have

But hor, some time no need a cent also can take bus. Cause of the distance thing. Two bus stop, i drop fron mrt, got bus, i take n its free! Ha ha!

i thought you'd wanna sleep and have dreams of the wet kind :bsmilie:

162020_105677432893843_15406963_q.jpg

Stare at the mouth for 30 seconds. You will see a moustache :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I know the alarm clock you're referring to: :bsmilie:

Whoa ... What a life to wake up early and do some exercise with her.

kei1309 said:
- push ups
- sit ups
- squats
- lunges
- dips
- stretching
- plank

anything else you can think of? :bsmilie:

Cuddling