Status
Not open for further replies.

charleslim

Oct 27, 2005
singapore
www.seastories.sg
_j9n6375.jpg

_j9n6376.jpg

first time shooting wakeboarding - trying my windsurfing methods to get the shots. good olde swim+shoot!

What type of lens did you use? Is your camera water proof? Way cool, by the way.

Woah man! Cool shots.

Maybe you could try for a few close ups and hope for better lighting conditions. ;)

using 20mm sigma 1.8 with 580 flash
with ewa marine housing (i hate it) - waiting for my aquatech to come.
yep I was swimming - he was pretty close.
I think he was more frigthen then me - (accident) and it shows in the photo. anyway these turned out better than the shots from the boat (borin ZZZZzzzzzzzzz)

charleslim said:
using 20mm sigma 1.8 with 580 flash
with ewa marine housing (i hate it) - waiting for my aquatech to come.
yep I was swimming - he was pretty close.
I think he was more frigthen then me - (accident) and it shows in the photo. anyway these turned out better than the shots from the boat (borin ZZZZzzzzzzzzz)

that's coz the edges are sharp and at that kind of boat speeds you stand a high chance of getting a body part cut off or seriously injured - probably nobody has experienced that in the history of the sport of wakeboarding and i'm sure he doesn't want to make you the first...

the only prob with you being in the water like that is probably more like there're only a few tricks that can be done since he can't do any ollies over your head or something

no problem - but got one problem the housing is designed for the 1D series. Is the 10D the same profile in terms of size? We can try sometime!

Kudos to surf photographers(very strong swimmers) - They don't even wear lifejacket - (to allow them to duck dive in the wave. It's almost a sport on it's own.

not UAXP-100? That's odd... lemme check the ewa site.

seems like your UAXP cannot take 77mm filter threads - so that means i can't use it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.