Waitress kawaii Shoot [Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

platform

Feb 11, 2009
Eve is new to modelling, she is Euraisan, long line of mixed ancestry, Demure and sweet model.

IMG]http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/platform_m/eve.jpg[/IMG]
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/platform_m/eve.jpg

photo copyright platform.model

22 feb 09, Sunday:
Code 1A. Waitress kawaii Shoot [Group]
WARDROBE: Waitress
Time: 12.00 – 2.00pm (2 hours)
Price: $120/pax (max. 5 pax)

22 feb 09, Sunday:
Code 1b. Waitress kawaii Shoot [Group]
WARDROBE: Waitress
Time: 4.00 –6.00pm (2 hours)
Price: $120/pax (max. 5 pax)

Cut-off date:
Due to logistics requirements, the cut-off date is set as 19th feb 09, 5pm.

Notes:
1. Lights not provided.
2. MUA not provided. Model is proficent in makeup
3. Timing must be followed strictly.
4. Strictly no Obscene Pose.
5. Organizer reserve rights to change location.
6. There will be short break in-between every shoot, 20mins
7. All photos from the workshop must not be used commerically, strictly for portfolio.
8. Regulars get $10 off after 4 shoots + latest updates on upcoming models + shoots

How to sign-up:

E-mail Platform.model@gmail.com All enquiries welcome.

Name:
CS nick:
Contact number:
Session Code number:
Email address:

Location and shoot details would be sent to you on the shoot day by SMS once payment is made and confirm.

Thanks u for your kind support. See u guys at the shoot.

If I may comment:

- $120 for a model with zero experience?? Most $20-$30 shoots here feature models with experience.
- No MUA, yet you want to charge a premium price?
- "All photos from the workshop must not be used commerically, strictly for portfolio". This NOT a TFCD. People who pay for this shoot OWN THE COPYRIGHT. You think you can ask for money then tell people what they can and cannot do with their shots?

I suggest you re-think your business strategy if you want to become a successful organizer here. It's not a get-rich-quick scam.

If I may comment:

- $120 for a model with zero experience?? Most $20-$30 shoots here feature models with experience.
- "All photos from the workshop must not be used commerically, strictly for portfolio". This NOT a TFCD. People who pay for this shoot OWN THE COPYRIGHT. You think you can ask for money then tell people what they can and cannot do with their shots?

I suggest you re-think your business strategy if you want to become a successful organizer here. It's not a get-rich-quick scam.

I agreed on Raskhae views on the high cost..can't find a way how this cost is justifiable.:think:

Thank u for yr feedback

- new to modelling does not mean zero experience
- She is trained and can do her own makeup

- All photos from the workshop must not be used commerically meaning photographers should not earn royaltys from these photos, eg. stock libraries or editiorial magazine.
U are free to post them on forum or have them publish in photography magazine that is non profit. After all this is a photography worshop, not a commerical shoot.

This is the request from the model and i respect that. There are model release that restrict the use of images commerically. If u were to hired a model for editiorial, u have to pay more than what u r paying for MUAs, model, set depending on the usage of image as well.

Thank u for your kind understanding.

As for the get rich scheme u mention. We try to substain the operation and bring in more models for workshop with different perspective.
Thank u for yr support and comments.

Hope all these will answer yr concern.

If I may comment:

agree on the high cost...
no mua, no lighting yet 120 :think:

If I may comment:

$120 for a 2 hour shoot with a 20 minutes break, that translate to 100 minutes for $120. Or, since there are going to be 5 photographers, then the one on one time or directing time for each photogrpaher is 20 minutes for $120. OR, $6 per minute.

Judging from the portfolio picture, the model has NO portfolio to speak of. In my book, that means no experience.

This is by far one of the MOST expensive shoot when all the details are taken into consideration.

This is by far one of the MOST expensive shoot when all the details are taken into consideration.
bro .... you think so? :sweat:
you must have been missing a lot of actions here :sweatsm::bsmilie:
anyway there are a lot of rich shooters here ... give them a break.

bro .... you think so? :sweat:
you must have been missing a lot of actions here :sweatsm::bsmilie:
anyway there are a lot of rich shooters here ... give them a break.

How to judge a shoot, on the basis of how expensive? I use total theoretical time for the photographer to shoot one on one.

For this shoot, it's $6 per minute.

For the sake of comparison, let's use one of Modelinn's shoot as an example. $99 per photographer, 2 1/2 hours with an approx 30 minutes of total break time. Total number of photographer is usually 6. 120 minutes / 6 = 20 minutes of theoretical ono on one time, at $99, that is $4.95 per minute.

This is the base line. Now you factor in themodel's experiences and intangibles. Let's not go there, it gets personal. So, the TS's shoot, very expensive, even when compared to arguably the best organiser on CS.

Hi Guys,

Even is the shoot is not going to be successful. Thank u for yr feedback on the cost & concern.

All the 4 photographer can shoot at the same time using available light. If u prefer 2 photographer to 1 model. I can setup basic lighting. each pax will be $200 and the both of u can click away.

the minium op cost is there for rental and model. I know times are bad. I wish to offer the best competitve price to you guys. I will work on tat.

for the shoot above, feel free to use yr own lighting.

Almost all girls I know "can do HER own makeup". :)

WOW! S$120.

I use to join Modelinn's shoot and i think by far this is the most expensive shoot i ever seen in ClubSnap (For normal shoot).

My opinion is that the organiser should use other strategies and should try to bring down the cost to a more acceptable rate.

Expensive does not cut it. IT IS EXTRAVAGANT.

For Ivan's shoot, his expensive ones are swimwear due to logistic and location issues.

But this is way too much. For these type of shoots, I will pay no more than $50-$60 tops given she has no experience worth to begin, despite the fact she can do her own make-up.

And this is not my two cents worth. This is my $120 worth.:thumbsd:

Are you intending to get each photographer to sign an undertaking saying that they will not use the photos commercially? That is quite surely, a good way to cheese many photographers off :)

point taken guys on yr budget and the requirements u r looking for.

Thank u for all yr honest feedback.

I will try to bring the cost down somehow for this model and other shoot.

If u guys have some great idea, pls drop me mail or post it here :sweat:

All the 4 photographer can shoot at the same time using available light. If u prefer 2 photographer to 1 model. I can setup basic lighting. each pax will be $200 and the both of u can click away.

LOL! Really, dun even think about this. It's waaaay off the norm.

Anyway, TS, I am not sure if you are new to organizing or just new to CS.. but if the burden of your cost is due to :

- new to modelling does not mean zero experience
- She is trained and can do her own makeup

I suggest u enlist other models, she is charging you waay too high whether Eurasian or whatever ethnic race.

I use to join Modelinn's shoot and i think by far this is the most expensive shoot i ever seen in ClubSnap (For normal shoot).

My opinion is that the organiser should use other strategies and should try to bring down the cost to a more acceptable rate.

OK for IVAN Shoots,it is worth the price.Cos most of his models are all Professionalism c/w experience to boost.Also IVAN is in this industry for dockeys years so he have the Experience and had gain support from most of his kakis..He always came prepare for shoots with all the prop and willing to give pointers to photographer.:thumbsup:

TS as this is your 1st virgin post,you should learn from this lesson.:think:I think your model quotaed you way too much..Another way what you can do is mark down your profit a bit..:D
( Just my opinion )

Hi Guys,

thank u for all yr pointers on the stragety, cost and what u guys would like to see in the upcoming shoot.

I will find a way to organise better shoot + price competitve for u guys.

I value all yr opinions and suggestions to make the next shoot a better one. As they say, when it comes to money, it very sensitive.

I agree with u guys, the cost is steep. I apologise for that.

and 1 more thing

a 120$ shoot can like have all the basic setups reflectors,fan etc etc and what you have is just a newbie model with like the godly sunlight which we cant even get a good shot from and your charging this much all i can say is

your black listed lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.