Not open for further replies.

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
P3030006a.jpg

Originally posted by ziploc
Nice shot. :thumbsup:

thanks. taken in HongKong. snapped when my tour van stopped at the traffic lights. just enough time to take one shot before it moved off.

hhah the last two guys look like twins

It's taken in the morning right? I think these are probably freelance labourers waiting to be hired. Can see some of them worked as painters before - they got paints on their jeans.

Oh and what I like about this shot is, each guy has their own expression. The composition is tight and the purple background with the chinese word helps making it looks interesting too. :)

i like the way their feet are placed. nicely captured. the shadows cast by the feet shows the direction of the sunlight. looks kinda comedic actually. hehe.

Very nicely captured moment. The guys sitting side by side reminds me of my kindergarden days.

Originally posted by ziploc
It's taken in the morning right? I think these are probably freelance labourers waiting to be hired. Can see some of them worked as painters before - they got paints on their jeans.

Oh and what I like about this shot is, each guy has their own expression. The composition is tight and the purple background with the chinese word helps making it looks interesting too. :)

Yup. taken in the morning. on my way to Yum Char. :)

thank you one and all for your encouraging comments.

like this shot cause you could see it again and again and almost always find something new about the photo, be it facial expression or body language or direction of light. every person seems to have a different story to tell.

Can i ask what they Waiting for ??
They look too happy to be waiting out of one tax office !! :devil:

hehehehe...it can be an album cover for some boys band. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.