Wai Teik won Mr Singapore 2009 title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Wai Teik, a local fashion photographer won the coveted Mr Singapore 2009 at the 47th National Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships on sunday in Singapore. Congratulations on his achievements! When i saw his posing photograph, i could not recognise him at all.

Wai Teik, a local fashion photographer won the coveted Mr Singapore 2009 at the 47th National Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships on sunday in Singapore. Congratulations on his achievements! When i saw his posing photograph, i could not recognise him at all.

yup was reading when i was pang saing....whats his cs nick?? he super fit

No lah, he wants to be very muscular since last time... body building as a hobby last time but over the years got more & more serious abt this 'hobby'.

Impressive!
Seen the pictures of him in the competition and the report of him a couple of weeks back on the newspapers.

No lah, he wants to be very muscular since last time... body building as a hobby last time but over the years got more & more serious abt this 'hobby'.

so has become more and more serious about bodybuilding and less on photography?

so has become more and more serious about bodybuilding and less on photography?

Not necessarily.

He may just be expanding his portfolio - "you don't need a photographer? well then, what a about a model?" - proceeds to rip off top a la Hulk Hogan and poses for a bit.

;p

He may just be expanding his portfolio - "you don't need a photographer? well then, what a about a model?" - proceeds to rip off top a la Hulk Hogan and poses for a bit.;p

Yeek, gross. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.