Wai Teik won Mr Singapore 2009 title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Wai Teik, a local fashion photographer won the coveted Mr Singapore 2009 at the 47th National Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships on sunday in Singapore. Congratulations on his achievements! When i saw his posing photograph, i could not recognise him at all.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Wai Teik, a local fashion photographer won the coveted Mr Singapore 2009 at the 47th National Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships on sunday in Singapore. Congratulations on his achievements! When i saw his posing photograph, i could not recognise him at all.
yup was reading when i was pang saing....whats his cs nick?? he super fit

wrx_sti_22b

Apr 14, 2005
Compassvale Lane
No lah, he wants to be very muscular since last time... body building as a hobby last time but over the years got more & more serious abt this 'hobby'.

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
Impressive!
Seen the pictures of him in the competition and the report of him a couple of weeks back on the newspapers.

auron

Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
No lah, he wants to be very muscular since last time... body building as a hobby last time but over the years got more & more serious abt this 'hobby'.
so has become more and more serious about bodybuilding and less on photography?

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
so has become more and more serious about bodybuilding and less on photography?
Not necessarily.

He may just be expanding his portfolio - "you don't need a photographer? well then, what a about a model?" - proceeds to rip off top a la Hulk Hogan and poses for a bit.

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom