wah today fireworks was quite impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhero

Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
hope some clubsnappers had capture the beautiful images :D

actually it felt more like a bad case coitus interruptus, with less than 10 minutes of it. did anyone time it and the preview as well? thought the preview was longer? anyway fired off less than a dozen long exposures before it ended. disappointed :(

andrew

very disappointed with the length of the fireworks. i got throught with only 15 shots. And it's not impressive. What a letdown!

Originally posted by kh_drew
actually it felt more like a bad case coitus interruptus, with less than 10 minutes of it. did anyone time it and the preview as well? thought the preview was longer? anyway fired off less than a dozen long exposures before it ended. disappointed :(

andrew

It's said to be 3 minutes. And the previous one was 90 seconds.

actually, I would say this year's fireworks seems to be the worst..... it was better in previous years... last year's one was impressive, the "golden shower" was better...

Impressive? I think it's a letdown. It lasted all of 2-3 minutes only and is not that nice. I didn't even manage to finish 1 roll of film while shooting it. Last year's better IMO.

Regards
CK

It was quite short, lasting about four or five minutes altogether according to the date/time stamps of my shots. I was talking to another photographer there, and we were both expecting a "second round"... but alas, it was not to be. Well, it was ok lah, but admittedly a bit disappointing.

Managed to get 26 exposures. Was trigger happy. click click, shoot shoot, bulb mode, apeture piority mode... Then I didn't realise my apeture was set at f/1.4.

What are the possible outcomes?

Originally posted by ckiang
Impressive? I think it's a letdown. It lasted all of 2-3 minutes only and is not that nice. I didn't even manage to finish 1 roll of film while shooting it. Last year's better IMO.

Regards
CK

yah i agree... :dunno:

Originally posted by Necroist
Managed to get 26 exposures. Was trigger happy. click click, shoot shoot, bulb mode, apeture piority mode... Then I didn't realise my apeture was set at f/1.4.

What are the possible outcomes?

ur fireworks will get washed out! :eek: :(

Originally posted by mervlam
very disappointed with the length of the fireworks. i got throught with only 15 shots. And it's not impressive. What a letdown!

It was a total disappointment! The intervals were terrible!

Originally posted by rueyloon
actually, I would say this year's fireworks seems to be the worst..... it was better in previous years... last year's one was impressive, the "golden shower" was better...

hmm golden shower , this can mean many things !!

Originally posted by bumjube

hmm golden shower , this can mean many things !!

ya :p hehehe, maybe I got the name of that fireworks wrong..

Originally posted by kh_drew

andrew

yep... i timed it. total 2mins 50secs. the high ones shot from outside stadium lasted 1min 30secs.

It was the shortest fireworks I have ever seen!! Keep telling my gf that we should expect the 2nd round but when they turned on the floodlights..My heart sank. Sigh...

Anyway now waiting for the New Year Fireworks which will easily last more then 10mins!! (unless they change the standard now!!)

Meanwhile...candid shots loh! hah

Status
Not open for further replies.