Wah! I was so blurr! I actually bought a 1Ds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Wah liew...

Today I woke up, decided to take a good (never get to do that for the last few days) at my new camera and to my pleasant surprise, it's actually a 1Ds!

My God! Got a 1Ds at the price of a 10D...what are the odds? ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Wah liew...

Today I woke up, decided to take a good (never get to do that for the last few days) at my new camera and to my pleasant surprise, it's actually a 1Ds!

LOL!

And guss what? My S602 morphed into a S2Pro! Yay! :D :p

Wah liew...

No, go check your receipt...the amount deducted was actually $27500......

Wah liew...

erm...april fools?

I was wondering how come my D100 felt so good, and had none of the problems that the D100 reviewers mention. Checked the label and hey, it's a D1X. No wonder!

Regards
CK

Update!

Goosh! I just realised that appended to my receipt is a coupon that allows me to redeem a EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and a EF 500mm f/4L IS USM!

Hey!

Something happened to me also. I woke up today and looked into my mirror... i actually see adamgoi. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Klause
Hey!

Something happened to me also. I woke up today and looked into my mirror... i actually see adamgoi. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ehhh... Mirror on the ceiling? :bsmilie:

Oh man! I didn't know we're neighbours! :eek:

Adamgoi! Why did u drilled a big hole thru my toilet. No wonder I saw ur face this morning in my mirror.

P.S: since we live so close, mind lending me your 10D :D :D :D

Today is 1st already? I thought George Bush declared he pushed it back to Sunday so he could conquer Iraq before the week?

Guys, wake up, it's Labour Day, not April Fool's Day! Stop your fanciful dreams...

my EOS 300 morphed in an EOS 30.... :D
and better still, my Yashica morphed into a L.E.I.C.A.

sigh ...

everyone dreamed of having super duper hardware, but seems like none thought of improving skills and taking better pictures.

sob ... sob ....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.