Wage Revision for the Civil Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgvideoman

Deregistered
Sep 13, 2006
Singapore
sgvideoman.multiply.com
I have been too busy recently and have not been reading the newspapers and watching the news.

May I know where can I find any materials on the salary increment for statutory board officers?

I have been too busy recently and have not been reading the newspapers and watching the news.

May I know where can I find any materials on the salary increment for statutory board officers?

the internet.

I have 2 words for this:

HA HA

Right, no more comments liaoz. Go figure.

please no more talk about pay. :)

i heard in some parts, only senior ones will get the increase.. lower rank ones no change. :sweat:

Not everyone gets it leh. A friend working in HDB told me that instead of the pay revisions/increments, they are getting a sort of one-time bonus which they will enjoy every year, but its not guaranteed, but rather, performance based. So essentially, they are giving the staff a slightly higher performance bonus and not a salary adjustment :confused:

AFAIK the only guaranteed, carved in stone pay revisions were for ministers and very high ranking civil servants. Rest of the peons just pray lor.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.