wad is hasselblad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defn

Sep 20, 2003
is it a good brand?

When you buy the whole system with your dad's credit card, his face will turn black... :bsmilie:

Is that why they call the ultimate (better than platinum) American Express Card the "Black" card? :D

Larry said:
actually it's pronounced "hassle-bleah"... :devil: :bsmilie: :D

Or hassel-black... :bsmilie:

i mean, what so good huh?
how different from the others?

The pride and price is in the lens, zeiss lens.sharpness, good contrast, great colour rendition, you name it....

andylee said:
The pride and price is in the lens, zeiss lens.sharpness, good contrast, great colour rendition, you name it....

i tot sony also use Carl Zeiss lenses??

a brand to show that u are a TRUE PHOTOGRAPHER! :p

owning a ferarri doesn't make me a good driver leh -_- :D

Let me tell you all a joke. one of my friends with nikon F100 do this kind of metering.he put the minolta flash meter on the viewfinder and click the meter and claim that this way the metering more choon aka accurate. :bsmilie: :thumbsup: so you see, got a good cam but dun know how to use it...i must learn from him sometimes... :bsmilie: he also has a hasselblad 6X6 camera...

defn said:
i tot sony also use Carl Zeiss lenses??

Not exactly, Sony has the right to make lenses to Carl Zeiss specs; the lenses aren't made in Carl Zeiss's factories. if the lenses were true Carl Zeiss lenses, your Sony digicam will probably cost $300 more.

Prismatic said:
Not exactly, Sony has the right to make lenses to Carl Zeiss specs; the lenses aren't made in Carl Zeiss's factories. if the lenses were true Carl Zeiss lenses, your Sony digicam will probably cost $300 more.

How true is it when you say that sony's camera is not using true Carl Zeiss lenses?? care to back-up your statment??

I'm sorry I can't verify that claim now, wasn't thinking when I made that post. However, on the sideline, it's quite a well-known fact that Carl Zeiss lenses for Contax are made by Kyocera under license from Carl Zeiss as there are no Carl Zeiss factories in Japan. So if you think about it, if Sony cameras are made in Japan and if they dun produce the lenses under license, then are they going to transport optical lenses all the way from Germany? Doesn't make much business sense does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.