wad colour suits fair gers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

asheley

Jul 28, 2004

light colours like yellow or pink....

bright colours can bring a person's personality out... try to avoid dresses, tees with strips down, if u are slim, it will make u look skinny.. and if u are the slim type, try to wear stripes going horizontal.. it will make u look more "content"

i personally feel that fair girls can wear light colours 2 compliment the skin. but white against fair skin... is like helping SK2 to make some advertisment.

haha

my 2 cnts...

kex said:
Any color looks good on fair and slim lady :heart:

nt all la.. stripes cannot la... the effect will "pull" their bodies like rubber band... hahaha..

maybe some light colours are nice... bold colours are nice too..

in short.. yah.. any colours is nice.. what matter most is that the person who wears it likes it..

dun care what others think of u.. what matter most is the self-confidence in your own soul.... ;)

tot the question is on COLOR vs COMPLEXION?

why the suggestions on SLIM girls?

Dont shoot me.. just tot that if the person who ask the question has very fair and nice complexion but on the plump side... :bheart:

stingraytan said:
tot the question is on COLOR vs COMPLEXION?

why the suggestions on SLIM girls?

Dont shoot me.. just tot that if the person who ask the question has very fair and nice complexion but on the plump side... :bheart:

haha u mean mi?hmm....im not plump yet but maybe soon...haha :D
i just wondering wad colours will look gd on fair-average ppl like mi so tat i can have more colours in my corset

asheley said:
haha u mean mi?hmm....im not plump yet but maybe soon...haha :D
i just wondering wad colours will look gd on fair-average ppl like mi so tat i can have more colours in my corset

frankly any colour will do :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

im the ger in white.....

im sick of the basics cols so im thinking wad else suits mi??or maybe wad kind of prints

i know i know !! in the center one !! hahahahaa

if it's the center one...the universal black is always a good choice....it won't flatter the tanner though...err...tats my opinion. Stripes should be avoided...lest look like a zebra. :p

glennyong said:
i know i know !! in the center one !! hahahahaa

wah u so smart huh?yup im the middle one :) But im so sick of teh basics white n black lehz...i want more colourful colours or weird designs clothing....

asheley said:
wah u so smart huh?yup im the middle one :) But im so sick of teh basics white n black lehz...i want more colourful colours or weird designs clothing....

try pastel colors? or with pale flower prints?

For me it is easier to tell what colours by seeing the person... but what is more important is how to match your colours from your makeup to your clothes. Generally do not mix cool colours with warm colours.

Think you should be able to take most light colours well.

asheley said:

i m beri sharp de... nth runs away from my eyes.... lol.... tats the Nikon advertisment.. hahahaha...

wear loud colours lor... hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.