wacom product

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan84

Nov 1, 2003
don't know is it revelent to post here or not...
well,today get a wacom graphire 4 and the sales told me that if want to get better is to get it by this month cause next year onwards all wacom products is going to increase to 20%.
:)

ryan84 said:
well,today get a wacom graphire 4 and the sales told me that if want to get better is to get it by this month cause next year onwards all wacom products is going to increase to 20%.

No sh!t! Is that going to be true!:eek:

ryan84 said:

Hey. I heard that to. Juz checking the source. Did you get it from a gaming shop on the 4th level SLQ?

How much did you pay for the Wacom graphire 4? I thinking of getting a new one for myself.

Does the shop sell version 3? Thinking of getting that.

What is the difference between graphire 3/4 compare to intuos 2/3. Yah, price play a part too. But, what about functionality? Anyone knew?:think: :dunno:

Intuos 3 has greater tablet resolution than either graphire 3, 4 or Intuos 2...about 4 times...prob why Intuos 3 has only up to A4 size whereas Intuos 2 has up to A3 size tablet...

i.e. Intuos 3 is more sensitive to the stylus movement than the others.

Intuos 2 or 3 has greater pressure sensitivity than either graphire 3 or 4.

i.e. You can draw with greater control using Intuos...

whether that justifies the price diff is up to you...plus I know of people who think that Intuos 3 is abit too sensitive...me, I'm happy with my Intuos3...

Status
Not open for further replies.