Wacom Graphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

Apr 2, 2003
Visit site
Intending to get a wacom graphire 2or3 4'x5'. Anyone has any recommandations for shops? Upcoming PC fair will sell cheaper? Or anyone knows if NUS/NTU selling any at reduced rate? Thanks in advance.

:gbounce: anyone from NTU can help me check the cost?

u interested to get a 2nd hand graphire 2? might be selling as seldom used.

cheers

I was in Funan yesterday and the IT shop opposite John 3:16 is selling Wacom 3 for $125 I think. However, they have an apparently superior model with twice the pressure sensitivity for around $60. Seems like a bargain to me!

I was just told there's a promotion, $99 for the Graphire 3. My gf was around Funan looking for deals.

Wonder if there's any better deals in SLS or at the PC Show.

igpenguin said:
I was just told there's a promotion, $99 for the Graphire 3. My gf was around Funan looking for deals.

Wonder if there's any better deals in SLS or at the PC Show.

Woah! Thanks alot. You know which shop in funan selling at that price?

I'm interested too. Seems like an interesting device. There's 3 models available right?

Any actual users would like to share their feedback here? Understand that Photoshop has features for this device too.

Also, would appreciate a heads up on where to get it for S$99.

Thanks!

Cheers,

The promo's at Challenger. The pricing is for the smaller version of the Graphire 3 - same price whether you are a Challenger member or not.

Thanks for the site.

So the Intuos 2 is the one with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity in photoshop. Looks like it's at least twice the price for the smallest model. Perhaps the Graphire 3 is a good way to start first.

Will check it out.

Cheers,

Actually, the $99 "promotion" has been going on for quite a while... seen it in one of the prev PC/IT shows, and last month or so, seen it in one of Suntec's roadshows...
Thats for the Graphire3 smallest ver with 512 pressure levels...

regards
..NuTs..

Status
Not open for further replies.