w.r.t "The Flame"

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
http://forums.clubsnap.sg/showpost.php?p=1499441&postcount=39

Did I step on this particular person? :dunno: Why was I mentioned indirectly and made a mockery of while I wasn't around?

What's with me and my post counts and others having a thread started for me gotta do with him?

Anybody can advise?

I was just away for holiday for 4 days and I come back to see such comments made about me especially when I didn't step on his tail at all. :thumbsd:

Pay no attention, you got better things to put your attention to.

I don't think he's aware of the tone he uses in his posts, as have been highlighted by others. I'm sure he means no harm.

Welcome back!

yeah, just go start on your march to 30K post :) and ignore him

Terence said:
Pay no attention, you got better things to put your attention to.
Well, didn't want to, just wondering what my friends did for me had anything to disturb somebody into making such comments.

melnjes said:
I don't think he's aware of the tone he uses in his posts, as have been highlighted by others. I'm sure he means no harm.

Welcome back!
Thanks melnjes, nice weather in HK, a lot of cute XMMs and wonderful food. Had 3 dim sum sessions in a row :)

Astin said:
Did u bring back the D2X, the 17-35, the 70-200, etc???
Nope, I almost grabbed a 2nd hand D2X, but I did bring back some other stuff ;) Heehee.... prices are still managable over there, not really expensive. (Or maybe it's just my 20K post count :sticktong )

sometimes when words are typed and when words are read
they can have a different tone/meaning.

welcome back!

Haha. Espn you not the only one. I got some strange pte msg from some weird unknown person also. Juz dun care them I guess. ;) :D :cool:

i guess we will have to wait till he ( ZC ) comes back ? well.... i thinnk we cannot blame who is in the wrong or what by only judging one post.

and when any of us here in CS says the King, theres onli one king here tat is...

oh wells... sometimes pple do wonder how did espn get so high post counts la.. and i do sometimes wonder. but after a 10minutes ponder i gave up.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wonder how much a second D2X is selling for in HK?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.