w o n d e r i n g

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlin

Feb 17, 2006
wondering_web.jpg

imo i think that if u've got to have a word inside ur photo to describe what it is about, then the photo itself is not effective.

unfortunately the subjects do not give the slightest impression about "wondering".

so it seems rather contrived.

might want to show their faces..portraiture works from the back only in very special circumstances..

imo i think that if u've got to have a word inside ur photo to describe what it is about, then the photo itself is not effective.

unfortunately the subjects do not give the slightest impression about "wondering".

so it seems rather contrived.

might want to show their faces..portraiture works from the back only in very special circumstances..

I see...Thanks alot for yr advice! will work on it =)

Hey. you know when someone wonders about something, or day dream they normally let their minds drift faraway into a beautiful place or float away into the sky? well right now, your subjects dont really look like theyre wondering cause they seem to be staring at the floor. instead of shooting downwards, why not shoot upwards instead and get a picture of your subjects against the backdrop of the sky. reduce the area taken up by your subjects. the mind is a vast and complex place. you know the expression "lost in your own thoughts"? when you wonder about something perhaps you get lost in your own thoughts, i know i do; which would make you feel rather small and inadequate.

hey danlin..you're most welcome =)

thanks for adding too chriscyw, i agree the cropping is too loose

danlin..maybe shld try being upfront and interact with the ppl u wish the photograph..it pays not to be so coy! =D

Hey. you know when someone wonders about something, or day dream they normally let their minds drift faraway into a beautiful place or float away into the sky? well right now, your subjects dont really look like theyre wondering cause they seem to be staring at the floor. instead of shooting downwards, why not shoot upwards instead and get a picture of your subjects against the backdrop of the sky. reduce the area taken up by your subjects. the mind is a vast and complex place. you know the expression "lost in your own thoughts"? when you wonder about something perhaps you get lost in your own thoughts, i know i do; which would make you feel rather small and inadequate.

thats true...thnks for yr constructive comments!

hmm i think composition isn't right....
subject shd be further away, with some sky in the background, wouldn't use b n w also...

newbie here, just crapping away

Status
Not open for further replies.