VR Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
majere2sg said:
Unless you are a 3-years old kid, maybe you might do that.
So are you saying that you would rather trust other people words than the manufacturer of the lens who printed the manual. So Nikon doesn't know their product well enough and they would just anyhow print on their manual ? :dunno: *shruggggggggg*

I didnt mean that.. what I meant was.. that it is at times that we need to questions the truth about everything we read.. We can't take things as blind truth..

Yes I would like to learn from the experiences from many people out there.. it is like people say.. it is not likely for the brain to survive more then 4+ mins without oxygen without the victim suffering from a certain.. but yet.. there are cases of people surviving without oxygen for more the 15mins.. so it is in our quest to understand why.. certain people adhere to the normals.. and others the the anomaly. I am also saying.. Nikon.. as like Canon and as like every other manufacturer of everyother kind of product out thee is fallible..

Nothing is ever gospel truth.. else.. why would it be in humans nature to disprove the proof or proof the disprove?

As much as being said.. lets get back to the understanding of VR..

Also note...

VR <> IS.. the technology behind each implementation of the concept is different.

gadrian said:
I didnt mean that.. what I meant was.. that it is at times that we need to questions the truth about everything we read.. We can't take things as blind truth..

Yes I would like to learn from the experiences from many people out there.. it is like people say.. it is not likely for the brain to survive more then 4+ mins without oxygen without the victim suffering from a certain.. but yet.. there are cases of people surviving without oxygen for more the 15mins.. so it is in our quest to understand why.. certain people adhere to the normals.. and others the the anomaly. I am also saying.. Nikon.. as like Canon and as like every other manufacturer of everyother kind of product out thee is fallible..

Nothing is ever gospel truth.. else.. why would it be in humans nature to disprove the proof or proof the disprove?

As much as being said.. lets get back to the understanding of VR..

Also note...

VR <> IS.. the technology behind each implementation of the concept is different.

Ok. Noted. :cheers:
Go Go Go !
Buy Buy Buy more VR lens !
Shoot Shoot Shoot !
:p

Hi Adrian, file sent. Can received ?. Computer still infected ?.
Use pirated software right !!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Dennis said:
Hi Adrian, file sent. Can received ?. Computer still infected ?.
Use pirated software right !!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

received.. will post them up shortly..

Status
Not open for further replies.