VR Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com
Do you think VR man could eliminate handshake blur at extremely slow shutter speeds even without using lenses or bodies with VR/IS/etc ?

8dayscover1.jpg

hmmm wah he won't need VR/IS lenses or tripod. can just handhold even for bulb exposures.

btw thats damn old.....

If VR-Man and VR-Gal does that long lens holding thang, we need a Very R-Rating liao! :bsmilie:

vr man has got to be the cheesiest local production ever.
who the heck writes the scripts for mediacorp/tcs???

This is what I heard, and I believe it 100%:

I heard that they round up a bunch of 2-3 year olds, pay their parents $50 each to babysit them for a day. And in the meantime, they give each infant/toddler/child a piece of paper and a pen, and ask them to write up a script.

Voila! You have the script for VR-Man.

In any case, can anyone find a picture of James "VR-Man" Lye in his actual VR-Man outfit? Because that would really make my day.

Whoever manages to find it, I'll pay you $50 to babysit your son/daughter for the day.

Cheers.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

I think VR Man could take 30 sec exposures without the use of a tripod.

No Lar, cannot lar. VR man is 10 over year ago tech-no-logic oready lar. How to do 30 sec exposure when even today VR lens still cannot :confused:

for vr man, not only can shoot long exposure without tripod. dont need to get ride down hill bicycle, just get normal ones will do. vr man will compensate the vibration himself.

comes to think of it, wah, can save tons of $$$$.

VR-Man does not need VR in a lens. He stops vibrations and motion in the world to get razor sharp images anytime and everytime.

wah next time in CS Newbies thread we won't see "Canon vs Nikon" threads already, it will be all VR-Man brand pro bodies. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.