Vpost alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
Any other vpost similar services for USA?
really quite fed up with their services.

Direct shipping?

To be honest, we're pretty much stuck I guess.

My vPostJapan order wasn't processed for 4 straight days and I have to send invoice to them twice before they finally processed my invoice. Damn... MY MAGAZINES! ARGH!!!

twice? cool.. i sent 3 times liao.. and they still giving me the automated we received a package and no invoice so cannot process bla bla... sad sad sad...

Direct shipping?

To be honest, we're pretty much stuck I guess.

My vPostJapan order wasn't processed for 4 straight days and I have to send invoice to them twice before they finally processed my invoice. Damn... MY MAGAZINES! ARGH!!!

well, suck thumb...

got another way is to get a proxy there to ship over, i paid 1 in japan, its a online proxy to buy japan stuff, those that dun do internet purchase or ship overseas... u pay a hefty price for it... i paid about 20% extra in commision, and i need to pay own transport... but overall, gets my things super fast.

my stuff in US.. and a lot of US guys are super paranoid about shipping overseas.. everyone states "Stictly no int'l sales"...

Well, there's another way. If u've got friends in States or travelling execs who don't mind an extra weight on their luggage as long as u pay the purchase in full prior, I guess that's another way.

Of cos, don't pay for a 20kg tripod and den expect them to bring back for u. Automatic abit also.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.