Voyeuristic behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
longkangman said:
Yeah, who call me. :dunno: :think: :lovegrin: :devil:

nobody call u lar .. just happens your name is the same with that special 'longkangman' .. :bsmilie:

longkangman said:
Yeah, who call me. :dunno: :think: :lovegrin: :devil:

i think u r d unofficial poster boy 4 tis thread liao. hahaaz...

IMO, d ratio of voyeuristic ppl is big lor. ttz y tabloids sell so well. i think female mags in general like 2 dig out dirt from personal accounts... :devil:

Mine is a carrer cannot be treated but if it is a hehaviour then the treatment is below

For treatment to be successful, a voyeur must want to modify existing patterns of behavior. This initial step is difficult for most voyeurs to admit and then take. Most must be compelled to accept treatment. This may often be the result of a court order.

Behavioral therapy is commonly used to try to treat voyeurism. The voyeur must learn to control the impulse to watch non-consenting victims, and just as importanly to acquire more acceptable means of sexual gratification. Outcomes of behavioral therapy are not known. There are no direct drug treatments for voyeurism.

Voyeurism is a criminal act in many jurisdictions. It is usually classified as a misdemeanor. As a result, legal penalties are often minor. The possibility of exposure and embarrassment may deter some voyeurs. It is also not easy to prosecute voyeurs as intent to watch is difficult to prove. In their defense statements, they usually claim that the observation was accidental.

Prognosis

Once voyeuristic activity is undertaken, it commonly does not stop. Over time, it may become the main form of sexual gratification for the voyeur. Its course tends to be chronic.

The prognosis for eliminating voyeurism is poor because most voyeurs have no desire to change their pattern of behavior. Since voyeurism involves non-consenting partners and is against the law in many jurisdictions, the possibility of embarrassment may deter some individuals.
Prevention

Most experts agree that providing guidance regarding behavior that is culturally acceptable will prevent the development of a paraphilia such as voyeurism. The origin of some instances of voyeurism may be accidental observation with subsequent sexual gratification. There is no way to predict when such an event and association will occur.

Members of society at large can reduce the incidence of voyeurism by drawing curtains, dropping blinds or closing window curtains. Reducing opportunities for voyeurism may reduce the practice.

we do a part as well.

longkangman said:
It is also not easy to prosecute voyeurs as intent to watch is difficult to prove. In their defense statements, they usually claim that the observation was accidental.

What if they claim that the observation is purely photographically artistic one? :bsmilie:

Din know this is such a chim topic on which people can write a dissertation on it.

I tot it is like look-look see-see. If cannot see, not happy la. Simple thing what.

Got people like to snap picture, got people want to show off their figure and want you to snap. So, both sides happy la. In the chim lingo, called voyeur-exhibitionist couple. :bigeyes: :cool:

Got people apply the chim pathology here. :sweat:

beach & swimming pools got no curtain. :bsmilie: somemore most high rise homes (HDB or condo) r built ard d pool. :devil:

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.