[VOTE] the most user friendly camera brand

The most user friendly camera brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmember

Dec 2, 2002
Moon
lets vote for the most user friendly (in term of ease of use) camera brand. doesn't matter any type of camera.

Ok, i am not too sure about this, but i reckon this poll can get quite lop-sided, and of course, "user-friendliness" can be very subjective, from individual to individuals.

What defines user-friendliness? Ease of use? Different people have different mentalities too, and of course, different learning curves...

Just hope that this poll won't end up becoming another my camera brand is better than yours flame war...

;p

any manual camera, because there're less than 10 controls in all. =P

To be fair, nobody should be voting on this poll unless they've used at least two systems extensively. And even then they should only be able to comment on which of the two is more user friendly. To vote properly in a poll of ten options, in theory the user should have used all ten systems extensively. Otherwise, the system you use is always going to be more user friendly than the rest.

i vote for Olympus !! the all weather condition is superb ... carry it with me to snow ski in korean and it was still okay despite the falls that i have !

also easy to take and easy to USE !! pictures are superb sharp !

just click , focus and shoots !!

:D

erm... oly has a slight edge on dummy cams... even their zlrs a bit easier to use... basically SLR pns... although the pns sometimes too few buttons not good for quick shots..

but pns all similar somewhat...

nikon esp the 995/4500 etc have icky guis... the d100 not bad pick-uppable with a few experiments... the later ones like 3100 copy other pns..

canon not bad cos have MANY buttons.. hard to learn but great to master...

minolta ok lah.. average... 7hi nearer SLR..

what sucks: panasonic digicams... bad interface for the lumix line...

the fuji vertical grip line is badly done, unless u got pianist fingers the middle finger will always hit the lens barrel..

Originally posted by YSLee
any manual camera, because there're less than 10 controls in all. =P

pns better leh... zoom and shutter only... LOL

Originally posted by Jed
To be fair, nobody should be voting on this poll unless they've used at least two systems extensively. And even then they should only be able to comment on which of the two is more user friendly. To vote properly in a poll of ten options, in theory the user should have used all ten systems extensively. Otherwise, the system you use is always going to be more user friendly than the rest.

you are right but how do i change the option?

Status
Not open for further replies.