voo doo magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovas1

Jun 6, 2003
SG
hi..

is it risky to be photographed by people? Or give people your photos?

will people practise voodoo magic on u or use them to practise darts? :dunno:

innovas1 said:
hi..

darts maybe. voodoo...er.... :dunno: :bsmilie:

they used to say photographs will capture ur soul .

then i shud have none left :blah:

evildolly said:
darts maybe. voodoo...er.... :dunno: :bsmilie:

they used to say photographs will capture ur soul .

then i shud have almost none left :blah:

woa.. capture souls?!
so risky... if one photograph can capture a soul, then are we considered souless beings? or are models selling their souls to photographers? :sweat:

innovas1 said:
woa.. capture souls?!
so risky... if one photograph can capture a soul, then are we considered souless beings? or are models selling their souls to photographers? :sweat:

if so, we are just

SUPERSTITIOUS :bsmilie:

i think it stems from the way photograph's capture a look, that seems to have the essence/character of the person. Then those pple who act on tv must be lagi jialat :bsmilie:

Why do you think all CSers try to have a shot of Larry?

So that we can practise voo doo on him & make him buy us good stuffs!!

espn said:
Why do you think all CSers try to have a shot of Larry?

So that we can practise voo doo on him & make him buy us good stuffs!!

don't know why? :dunno:

got people say that, when someone is sleeping, dont ever take picture of them or draw any funny things on the face, otherwise when the soul comes back, the soul cannot reconigise the person, then die in the sleep :(

Souphamster said:
got people say that, when someone is sleeping, dont ever take picture of them or draw any funny things on the face, otherwise when the soul comes back, the soul cannot reconigise the person, then die in the sleep :(

ya.. so are we being supersitious if we believe that?

Souphamster said:

that's not true la. last time kids always saboh the person who is sleeping when everyone is awake? use toothpaste/lipstick/marker?

lolz. no casualties.

evildolly said:
that's not true la. last time kids always saboh the person who is sleeping when everyone is awake? use toothpaste/lipstick/marker?

lolz. no casualties.

:nono: Bad dolly, evil dolly. :nono:

innovas1 said:
hi..

If you give a man a strand of your hair, your photo and an old dress, he can use black magic to make you follow him even into the darkness.

evildolly :nono: Very bad... never do anything to help. :nono: Punish you to model for me :bsmilie:

Dang! U mean I need a strand of the person's hair (can attempt to pluck) and photo (have already) and an old dress????????? The first two is not a problem... but... but...Larry doesn't wear dresses!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes yes.. I'm asking for it :bsmilie:

espn said:
evildolly :nono: Very bad... never do anything to help. :nono: Punish you to model for me :bsmilie:

Dang! U mean I need a strand of the person's hair (can attempt to pluck) and photo (have already) and an old dress????????? The first two is not a problem... but... but...Larry doesn't wear dresses!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes yes.. I'm asking for it :bsmilie:

Get Larry's sarong also can lah.

espn said:
[/size]

Why do you want Larry to follow you into the darkness? :devil:

Sion: Urm sarong???? Hmmm :think: :devil:

BerryHappy: Think of Larry like an ATM... if he follows me... keke.. *CP's cash register sound*

Azure: It ain't OVER yet... mark my words :nono: :bsmilie:

Hmmmm...... Larry as a ca$h register?.... :think:

Now you are giving me (bad) impressions of why so many people want UL.... :devil:

wait wait.... that makes Larry a better choice for the new Santa?
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmmm... well he can be the next Santa... but before that ... let me have him a$ a ca$h regi$ter fir$t. :think:

This is not misleading impression but... just the truth and not to mention the bulk of it to go along as well :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.