volunteers to teach BASIC photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehuis

Mar 10, 2003
everton park
Visit site
hi all...
wonder if this is teh right place to post it but i guess only pple who are free enuff to read kopitaim can help...;)

one of my friends who is an avid photographer somehow manged to link up with chai chee secondary school to teach some of teh students the basics of photography... so she is conducting class style BUT am considering small closer small gp interaction....
getting the gist of this thread;) ...?
so she was looking for pple to help in some of teh hands on session. very BASIC skills needed only. come on.. she asked me and if u see any of the stuff i post up , u know i know very very little..
so she was hoping for weekly committment but i told her not possible but maybe different pple each week so taht at any one time in teh week, they be pple there so u all can volunteer any week u like.
also be great if u all have any OLD BACKUP bodies that u can lend for usage.. i mean the cheap cheap one or point and shoot even... i know its hard but just asking..

anyone any response or suggestions?
pending confirmation of details...

weekdays evenings or weekends bro?

me know less than u, but can help out here and there if you need me that is

Depending on schedule, I gladly offer my help.

what is the degree of basic-ness?...

AFAIK there r some really essential rules that almost everybody follow when shooting. but the way i learn to shoot is that i break such rules for fast, effective results (eg my "1 second limit") :light:

how "basic"?

I don't mind helping - depending on timing of course :)

me dun mind helping too.

dat's nice

it just give me an idea

currently assisting to teach taekwondo in primary
maybe can offer this service as well
:D

Would like to help... no much equipment for me to volunteer but i would galdly share wat i have learnt about portraiture photography so far... :)

hahaha
just as i expected.. CS pple are kind souls.. seriously, thk you all for teh response.. would let u all know more as teh details come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.